Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

That would be against nature A SQUIRREL AND A BUNNY   !! ............................:huh::biggrin::biggrin:

I only play a Squirrel on CamCaps. If I was in Barcelona, I'd be playing the part of a rich Hollywood Talent Scout. :cool:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

HOCKEY NIGHT goodnight to you all  !!

Enjoy Legrand.....nite to you.  As a matter of fact, the forum has slowed down so I think I'm going to get all prettied up and head out for a while.  Have a good night all!

26 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

All these girls are traveling models, they come and they go, and the nature of these apartments will change with different personalities and chemistry between the girls. I think the problem is that it's easy to expect too much from them, and then people get sexually frustrated and bitch about them. If there was anything really wrong with the Barc1 & 2 apartments, they would not get so damn much traffic at RLC and CC.

If I was young and had an all expenses paid vacation, I sure as hell wouldn't be hanging around the apartment; I'd be at the beach drinking margaritas and hitting on the luscious beach bunnies.

a paid vacation for a reason to help bring customers into rlc not drive them away that does not make a very good business model

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

well its been a long day for me so I'm off for the night all and good night b1 and good night my sweet :angel: :heart: and the so hot belle and rose I hope that all had a very nice Easter good night to all

Night bud.