Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Vacation. So, If a Girl meets a man on her fist day in barcelona, fell in Love and stay the rest of the 3 Months in his house, is that o.k. for RLC?

Absolutely correct Balt2103.....I can't wait for the response from this post!!  Wish I would have posted it!!!!

3 hours ago, vortios said:

One thing is that you like the food and another that you pay the food but it is served to another person.
This is extrapolablre to Barcelona.
If people want to pay you to get ripped off ... forward is your decision.
But I do not think we do anything right warning people that it is new in these forums that really happens in the houses. And let them decide.One thing is that you like the food and another that you pay the food but it is served to another person.
This is extrapolablre to Barcelona.
If people want to pay you to get ripped off ... forward is your decision.
But I do not think we do anything right warning people that it is new in these forums that really happens in the houses. And let them decide.
Night after night they go a little further. To have the biggest mockery they do to customers. And people seem to hold what they put,
What happens, that people do not care about the product they give you?
Do not be a little self-critical and demand a little respect for oneself?
Although we like girls, where is the self-esteem?

Very well said Vortios!!

3 hours ago, balt2103 said:

It 's quite simple: We are customers at RLC. If we does not like the product, RLC needs to adapt this product!

And not ever come up with any excuses or justifications!

Satisfied customers are the number one in business life!

And not satisfied Employees!

Unfortunately for RLC the satisfied employee is more important.

And so they have to change their strategy or live with cancellations!

Well said as well Balt2103!!

Let me just say that no matter what you two say or what I say, the people that keep defending all of RLC's actions, will defend them until they day they die or until the day RLC wakes the fuck up and changes things for the better.  What is happening now only proves how much RLC is in bed with these Barcelona tenants!

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

And I think everyone it's wright,just like you said some like some things others don't,the problem it's when people don't acept when others don't share the same tastes,and yes could be one time..or could be one million times..everybody it's free to like or dislike anything in rlc,including the girls,the vibe of the apartments,the real life in it or the fakness in it,everything.Sinse a enter cc there's always the strange "rule" of saying only nice things of the girls...why!?This is an rlc forum to talk about rlc and not to limit things olnly to goddess this girls..even because a lot of them totaly don't deserve.

I agree to some extent.  Those that keep putting up with it will be sad when they vanish!!

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

well said the girls are being paid for something and its not just to enjoy themselves away from the cams like I said before rlc will go broke if every girl did this

It's just a matter of time!!

5 hours ago, wathou said:

his statement is right, but if they keep at this rate thei'r won't be any customer left to pay for those vacation :cool:

Eventually somewhere down the road RLC will fade off into the sunset.  Just a matter of when.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

Irma has introduced the girls to Alex.

He was allowed to see them naked and touch, and irma earns money for that.

And this morning it was very clear to see that the girls are still going to Alex, or go with him.

It was clear to see that he already knew Kylie very well!

Maybe they are with him right now.

Irma, Irma, Irma,Irma !!!!!

With this post....once again I will state that it is to Irma's and Ilona's benefit to get these girls out to make money for their project.  Ilona, herself, said it all in plain english in the living room on a previous visit when Layla was there.  I'm not making this up.....it was said!!

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Nope the twins and Gina must go. They are gone all the time or they just walk around naked. It's all their fault RLC is so bad right now. They have ruined everything. Just look at the post today. All those people can't be wrong, they know everything about RLC and how every CC member thinks.:dodgy:

(Disclaimer this is Sarcasm)   

As much as I like you DES and sarcasm or not, it is sad that you mock people for the way they feel about the current status of RLC and the Barcelona tenants.  It's because of people like yourself that RLC has gotten to this point because you just go with it....go with everything as long as "wide spread Gina" or "Double spread twins" keep making sure they point their pussies at you.  That's not what it's all about but if you continue to accept it because it gives you some kind of joy in life, then that is all you are going to get.  The guys that are speaking up about the state of RLC are the ones that deserve the praise!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

like I said I'm not excluding them either lol but she might just have a boy toy

She has an Alex toy.....plain, pure, and simple.  I firmly believe that when she goes out, it is with Alex and nobody else.  You can all say that is someone from a dating site but the truth is, is that she knows she is safe with Alex.  All the girls know they are safe with Alex and they all know when they go out with him, that he knows they know it.  Face it, he spends copious amounts on these girls just hoping for a fuck or a finger bang here and there.  Not to mention all the selfies he receives personally from them.   He is doing RLC no justice by being in the picture!!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She has an Alex toy.....plain, pure, and simple.  I firmly believe that when she goes out, it is with Alex and nobody else.  You can all say that is someone from a dating site but the truth is, is that she knows she is safe with Alex.  All the girls know they are safe with Alex and they all know when they go out with him, that he knows they know it.  Face it, he spends copious amounts on these girls just hoping for a fuck or a finger bang here and there.  Not to mention all the selfies he receives personally from them.   He is doing RLC no justice by being in the picture!!

What do you mean they are "safe" with Alex?

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

What do you mean they are "safe" with Alex?

Sorry I'm just now getting back with you, my son and I are talking about the house he just purchased.

What I meant by being safe with Alex, is that he is the type of guy that they all know and because they all know him, he knows that the moment he takes things to far (as in doing something with which ever girl he is with at the time) he will be blackballed from them.  He was introduced to them for a reason and the reason is because he is a guy that can be trusted by them.  Not to mention that he doesn't mind opening the wallet as long as he is getting something in return.  A bath by Jessica where she showed him how she could use the toy he gave to her, or all the naked dancing or body painting that he was there for.  Alex is a classic perve and as long as he is getting selfies or gets to sit in on a group of loose women sucking down a banana or sticking one up there lower region, he is a happy camper.   He doesn't mind blowing some of his money for get togethers or selfies because he benefits from it.

He was at a party at B2 and there were several girls in the kitchen and he was trying to show them something on his phone....I can't remember what it was exactly, but when he was doing that Angelina herself said.......we all know what you like Alex.   If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.   They all like him because he dotes all over them and he speaks English.....I think they like guys that can speak English, at least that is what I noticed when I used to watch RLC.

I hope I have answered you a little bit.  If not, drop me a hello and I will try to do a better job!

• Upvote 4