Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I just saw the event the girls had yesterday. ... 100% Teasing only again and also extrem strange. ... :cry:

153187345.thumb.jpg.ace54b4d6f4b87a0df655cd3aeb07090.jpg

You can really see that this event was just one more work day for the girls, because they 

• started almost instandly with ridiculous exaggeration and 
  • stoped also instandly to watch TV and leave before midnight. 

It is a pity to see what this apartment has become. It is all a big lie and not a bit honesty or real involvement. Just teasing shows as replacement for the private life. A waste of money and time. ... :cry:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I suppose My Belle:heart: will shower and then get dressed up to got out immediately. Just when she lifts me yesterday, a poor party and a non-day depress me once more.

Did you think the going out was over?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Did you think the going out was over?

Of course not but I hoped that we had stopped the out all day/ out all night and nothing for us policy. They do realise how badly that party went down do they?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course not but I hoped that we had stopped the out all day/ out all night and nothing for us policy. They do realise how badly that party went down do they?

They only realize the crackling of the banknotes

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Many people on CC criticized Nicole for her guys at home, but she did it openly and for our pleasure, the new girls hide themselves which allows a lot of speculation. I prefer 1 girl like Nicole as 10 as the twins, Kylie,

Obviously I wasn't 1 of them...:heart:.... She's had quite a few positive posts in recent weeks...I did suggest this might happen given time...::)

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

the only two girls that could have realise how bad the party went down were belle & stella, for all the other girls it was just a usual "party" like all the ones they did before ^^'

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

... do you think the term party is what fit best to this night?

At least i think, it is obvious that, RLC has arranged a mandatory event for the girls. The result was instand fake fun that ended short after the start. 

I think everyone here know, that a party would not end before midnight. This is why the girls cam back so late when they have real parties. ... It is just sad. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Obviously I wasn't 1 of them...:heart:.... She's had quite a few positive posts in recent weeks...I did suggest this might happen given time...::)

Nicole was open minded  but let's not forget that she was really selfish, and was the reason of so many argument between the girls (she is the only girls that had been "hated" by every other girls :X). On her own she'd be amazing but she is definitely not cut for life in community :X

• Upvote 3