Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

like I said she started so you could see on cam 7 but then she had to pull the cover up even more then she does most of the time I watch her every move when shes there I don't miss much

Sorry Bud I have to disagree, i thought that was beautiful....She did more with her fingers than she usually does to begin with, very slowly playing with her clit and lips. She looked to me like she woke up horny, and continued quite slowly and reached a climax much quicker than normal. I think she must have been pretty wet...I don't even think she hid as much as she sometimes does...:angel:

RLC has plenty of variety. I know some of you don't like couples, so you've get female models you can watch and discuss.

But RLC now has small but creative competitors we can watch.

Perhaps RLC will respond with a new apartment that will draw huge amounts of traffic like the Barc All-Girls Apartments have done.

They will call this new apartment: "Real-Life Nude Female Mud-Wrestlers."

I'd hate to moderate that thread, but I'd probably watch the free Mud Room cam! :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

GUYS SEND MAIL TO RLC WITH ISSUE

I did but nothing will change if one or two will complain. 

more people need to write them and ask them to send all these girls back and bring back Irma and lola 

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They will call this new apartment: "Real-Life Nude Female Mud-Wrestlers."

I'd hate to moderate that thread, but I'd probably watch the free Mud Room cam! :biggrin:

You probably won't see too much cause of all the mud on the cam lenses:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, meran said:

I did but nothing will change if one or two will complain. 

more people need to write them and ask them to send all these girls back and bring back Irma and lola 

... please ... no more irma .... and please ... have some new girls (actually open minded) in the cast .... :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, meran said:

L'ho fatto ma nulla cambierà se uno o due si lamentano. 

più persone hanno bisogno di scrivere di loro e chiedere loro di inviare tutte queste ragazze indietro e riportare Irma e lola 

I AGREE
WRITE IT ALL WHY IS ONE SUCKS.
They STEAL MONEY.

TEXT TYPE:

DEAR RLC
THIS TO REPORT THAT ARE PARTICULARLY IN disgusted that BC1 and BC2 THERE ARE GIRLS DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS AND ABOVE ALL WE KNOW NOT WITHHOLD.
FOR ME IS ONE SUCKS.
PLEASE INTERVENE QUICKLY TO AVOID EXPULSION OF MEMBERS IN QUANTITY.
THANK YOU

We have apologized for everything, that girls are drogen in the bathroom of B2, that the girls hide for hours on the balcony of b2, leaving customers watching the sofas, without any regard. We have been patient for months with girls who were "just" in the house, with hardly any interest in entertaining RLC customers. We agreed that one of the girls was with her partner for part of a month or a full month (I do not remember), being one of the worst moments of RLC, but not worse than the current moment.
We have endured girls making sexcam shows inside the houses for other viewers (it is assumed that to see the girls, you have to be a Premiun member). In fact, when they realized that one of the girls could be seen on camera without being a Premiun member, the girl stopped transmitting in that place.
We have wanted to cheat, with the girls come on vacation, but difficult to explain, because these girls, have published works in Barcelona, made those days. Or because the girls, suddenly, appear with a lot of money in front of the cameras.
We tried not to take into account, that some girl made sexual appointments in front of the cameras, we even heard what that girl intended to win for that night ...
Or we attended, as a "friend" left money to the girl at the table, when he left.
Why not talk about the amount of strange nights that the girls left the house, after hours getting ready, at odd hours of the night (and during the week)
Not to mention those strange friends, who invite their friends to sex sessions in swingers club ...
Or friends who bring you the purchase to the house ... is the first time that happens in the house.
And 'but now, it's just that chias are never at home. When they are, they return drunk, and the next day, they only sleep ...
But I go further, I reflect, and I wonder, do we pay that a girl will have legs all night and teach us her pussy? That's all that RLC offers us? Customers, do you really think you deserve such a poor show?
Now, returning to the words of a friend in the forum, when without blushing alluded to that "girls have the right to have fun"
Now I see it clear, not that they have a right, is that they have fun at our expense, it is more they make fun at our cost, for a modest monthly price.
If your illusion is to spend some quiet, seeing and enjoying young and uninhibited girls, who like to have fun, and who enjoy making those moments feel good to their customers .... unfortunately I have to say ...

This is not your place.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

ACCETTO
SCRIVERE TUTTO PERCHE È UNO SCHIFO .
Essi STEAL SOLDI .

TESTO TIPO :

CARO RLC
QUESTO ALLA RELAZIONE CHE SONO PARTICOLARMENTE IN disgustato dal fatto che BC1 e BC2 CI SONO LE RAGAZZE NON HANNO RISPETTO PER I CLIENTI E SOPRATTUTTO NOI non lo so trattenere .
PER ME È UNO SCHIFO .
SI PREGA DI INTERVENIRE RAPIDAMENTE PER EVITARE ESPULSIONE DEI SOCI IN QUANTITA ' .
GRAZIE

I HAVE SEND IN THIS MOMENT TO RLC MY MAIL

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I AGREE
WRITE IT ALL WHY IS ONE SUCKS.
They STEAL MONEY.

TEXT TYPE:

DEAR RLC
THIS TO REPORT THAT ARE PARTICULARLY IN disgusted that BC1 and BC2 THERE ARE GIRLS DO NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR CUSTOMERS AND ABOVE ALL WE KNOW NOT WITHHOLD.
FOR ME IS ONE SUCKS.
PLEASE INTERVENE QUICKLY TO AVOID EXPULSION OF MEMBERS IN QUANTITY.
THANK YOU

... please watch this video .... instead ... 

• Upvote 1