Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... RLC put 2-3 cameras into the bedrooms of people and wrote a statement like "The private life of other people live in 24/7" and you need them to write it out so you understand the idea?

Sex is a part of the private life of people and this girls are most likly not sexless. They just keep there private life outside and give this silly teasing shows instead. It is sad, but easy to see. 

That's the way they choose to do it. Not much anyone can do about it.  Wait till the Summer Months, they'll only be there to Eat, Shower and Sleep.

The only way RLC is going to get Serious about things is when 50% of their Customer Base starts Cancelling their Subscriptions.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's the way they choose to do it. Not much anyone can do about it.  Wait till the Summer Months, they'll only be there to Eat, Shower and Sleep.

The only way RLC is going to get Serious about things is when 50% of their Customer Base starts Cancelling their Subscriptions.

RLC has a lot of new and exciting couple apartments ... currently ... i have no issue to pay for RLC (expect for the replay; that is way to expensive). 

Just the girls apartments are improper, because they do not fit with the idea given by a statement like "The private life of other people live 24/7". I kind of hope they will improve the casting, because i really liked the time with Nicole in the apartments.

BTW, I also like the time with Nora there. ... :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

RLC has a lot of new and exciting couple apartments ... currently ... i have no issue to pay for RLC (expect for the replay; that is way to expensive). 

Just the girls apartments are improper, because they do not fit with the idea given by a statement like "The private life of other people live 24/7". I kind of hope they will improve the casting, because i really liked the time with Nicole in the apartments.

RLC Replay is nothing other than a Cash Grab. Other Sites have the Timeline Replay Function and it's incorporated into the Monthly Price of the Members Subscription. They don't pay anything extra for it.

If RLC did by chance go back to Couples they'll survive just as well as before.

• Upvote 1

I thought Lia must be on her period. Apparently not now, panties off....So every time Mia has a 20 min shower, Lia can't leave her pussy alone, until Mia comes into the bedroom. Rescued, a safety net...At 1st we all thought Mia had unfortunately interrupted her and Lia would eventually bate for us when left alone. Of course we were mugs....Tonight is a prime example. She has been alone for ages now and hasn't touched it once...That's because if she did what she normally does. she would have to either stop abruptly, not knowing how long to continue doing it because she doesn't know when her Mia is coming home to rescue her, or follow it through, which of course we all know she will never do.....

The twins nudity has been great, and I'll miss them, but I'd rather Lia had just stuck to the nudity, as lovely as it's been, and not blatantly pretend she was ever going to bate...

• Upvote 2

Well she just went into the laundry room without phone nude.  Wonder what that means?  Checking on a load of laundry,,,???? doubt it.

oops sorry i spoke too fast she is back.........false alarm

Edited by merz28
spoke too fast. my apologies

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC Replay is nothing other than a Cash Grab. Other Sites have the Timeline Replay Function and it's incorporated into the Monthly Price of the Members Subscription. They don't pay anything extra for it.

If RLC did by chance go back to Couples they'll survive just as well as before.

It would save me 75$ a month if that happened, plus all the banter on here which I really enjoy...:cry:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Well she just went into the laundry room without phone nude.  Wonder what that means?  Checking on a load of laundry,,,???? doubt it.

oops sorry i spoke too fast she is back.........false alarm

... it was with kristy speed ... ::)

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There is nothing on RLC's Page that says they have to have Sex or even walk around Nude.  If they do any of that then it's an Added Bonus.

Some of us have said that. But some people just don't want to hear it.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3