Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Los otros son menos activos cuando se encuentran en el apartamento. Belle, por el contrario, es absolutamente aburrido, que ni siquiera tiene una risa todo el tiempo que no se bebe!

But in the end, or short and short with all those who do the same, or you can run the risk of being unfair.
But I understand that you have to set an example with someone. But we want this to be a total disaster.
But it is also in the hands of RLC customers:
If they allow that to follow the same course or put a limit to those excesses, which provoke the general malaise. And I think customers leave RLC.

to: [email protected]

Hi support!

There seem to bee something wrong with the cameras in the Belle, Angelina and Rosemary apartment, and in the Lia, Mia, Stella, Gina and Kylie apartment.

The pictures seem to freeze up alot. Sometimes they freeze, and it looks like the apartments are empty for 15 hours, other times the cameras freeze, and it looks like the girls are in bed for 20 hours. The cameras only seem to bee functional for short periods of time, usually when girls are just coming in, or they are preparing to go out.

• Upvote 5

Well apparently once more, we are not deemed good enough to see her pussy. A big pad so maybe her period isn't over but still nothing for the audience as she climbs in to bed. 

When your period is over, My Belle:heart: I expect a smorgasbord of naked sexy dancing. It's approaching a month since we really saw it. With that pad on there is no way she's losing her panties and with panties on I'm not interested - we've gone past that stage.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

a: [email protected]

apoyo Hola!

Parece que hay algo mal abeja con las cámaras en el apartamento Belle, Angelina y Romero, y en el apartamento Lia, Mia, Stella, Gina y Kylie.

Las imágenes parecen congelarse mucho. A veces se congelan, y parece que los apartamentos están vacíos durante 15 horas, otras veces las cámaras de congelación, y parece que las chicas están en la cama durante 20 horas. Las cámaras sólo se parecen a la abeja funcional para períodos cortos de tiempo, por lo general cuando las niñas se acaba de entrar, o que se dispongan a salir.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Sounds funny and clever to me.
Bravo!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Bueno al parecer, una vez más, que no se consideran lo suficientemente bueno para ver su coño. Un cojín grande así que tal vez su período no ha terminado, pero todavía no hay nada para el público mientras se sube a la cama. 

Cuando el período ha terminado, Mi Belle :heart:espero una mezcla heterogénea de baile sexy desnudo. Se aproxima un mes ya que realmente vimos. Con esa almohadilla en no hay manera de que está perdiendo las bragas y con las bragas en no me interesa - que hemos ido más allá de esa etapa.

I praise his positivism, and his fidelity.

I think more here should go a little in themselves and think through what they write and make this forum.

It has recently taken a turn which I do not think anything about. It destroys the good environment we have tried to build here over the last four years and I would like to inform you that I no longer bothered to spend so much time in order to keep everyone updated on what treatments.

• Upvote 7

Ive taken the Poll down due to the upset its caused, i will prob take a hiatus from CC for a while now as i don't need the backlash. I hold my hand up when ive made a mistake and im sorry for it but things were just starting to annoy me when ive shelled out for another 6 months which im now regretting . 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I think more here should go a little in themselves and think through what they write and make this forum.

It has recently taken a turn which I do not think anything about. It destroys the good environment we have tried to build here over the last four years and I would like to inform you that I no longer bothered to spend so much time in order to keep everyone updated on what treatments.

It is a consequens of what has happened in the apartments. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I know you are in love with Belle, but even you must see that the current situation in b1&b2 is very bad

Once again this LOVE BELLE shit. Read my post on OCD. This all about seeing Belle and getting value for my $75.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I am just taking an exception to my determination to be away from this cesspool of a thread to personally thank you, Noldus for your updates.

I am deeply regretting that no strong action and definitive action were taken when toxic posters were only a handful, and now the situation is beyond salvaging, with the angry and bitter posts being now a large majority (admittedly, not really helped by the lack of activity in the apartments), and the forum not a place when I feel at home anymore.

Yes yes, I am not letting the door hitting my as on the way out.

• Upvote 7