Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, eremes said:

Die hat die Ruhe weg, die würde sich auch zum schlafen danebenlegen..

Vor Jahren hat einer meiner Mitarbeiter genau so nicht reagiert wie Kylie. Irgendwann war dann Schluss mit Batteriestrom und 5 Scannerkassen am Samstagvormittag lahmgelegt. 

Deswegen regt mich das immer noch auf, wenn ich solch eine Gleichgültigkeit sehe.

17 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I am just taking an exception to my determination to be away from this cesspool of a thread to personally thank you, Noldus for your updates.

I am deeply regretting that no strong action and definitive action were taken when toxic posters were only a handful, and now the situation is beyond salvaging, with the angry and bitter posts being now a large majority (admittedly, not really helped by the lack of activity in the apartments), and the forum not a place when I feel at home anymore.

Yes yes, I am not letting the door hitting my as on the way out.

sad that you might cave in to the toxicity- and we loose a good sane contributor ::)

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I know you are in love with Belle, but even you must see that the current situation in b1&b2 is very bad

Ignoring the love bit.

Yes it is and I have been as critical as anyone but Angel has been away a lot of nights too and though she displays more nudity as compensation. But the poll wasn't about the situations with girls going out it was to ask Belle to leave. She is the worst offender when it comes to staying it but she is not solely responsible for the party in B2. The B1 girls were clearly only going to stay a couple of hours and they couldn't be bothered with an hour left. It is a bad situation from all the girls but it is up to RLC to sort it. Focusing all the bad on Belle was a bit much.

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Vor Jahren hat einer meiner Mitarbeiter genau so nicht reagiert wie Kylie. Irgendwann war dann Schluss mit Batteriestrom und 5 Scannerkassen am Samstagvormittag lahmgelegt. 

Deswegen regt mich das immer noch auf, wenn ich solch eine Gleichgültigkeit sehe.

dbddhkp, haben wir früher gesagt: doof  beibt doof, da helfen keine Pillen...

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I respectfully disagree. Running a campaign to get rid of girl when RLC reads this forum is pretty bad.

BB I do not know of a campaign to get rid of a certain girl. With the 2 apts combined in one forum there are to many pages to go through and sort out what is going on. I hate to say it because I know how you feel. But I believe it is time for a certaian girl to leave. She is either sleeping or out of the apt. the biggest majority of the day and nite. Like now she comes home from being gone all nite and is  asleep on the couch. Like I say I am sorry, but unless things turn around with her it is time to go.

• Upvote 2