Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

But this was what I've been expecting for days now. I have kept talking about the potential of these 3.

And as for the no more stupid dancing, well if you mean the hot kissing more of that. But we have not yet had a Belle/Becca type sexy naked dance show yet.

6 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Is it just me or just this thread or have we lost the ability to see who has given notification on postings? Is this a bug or is it a new limitation?

You must be a Premium Member to see those.  If you could see them before then chances are your Premium Membership has expired.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Is it just me or just this thread or have we lost the ability to see who has given notification on postings? Is this a bug or is it a new limitation?

I just received a notification on the above post. However, I have no idea who it was because the notification message says "somebody" gave me reputation, not a username the way it used to. And, there does not seem to be a way for me to click on the notification number box to see who has sent notification anymore. Is this meant to limit troll activity or is this a program bug that will be fixed? If it's the former, please reconsider.

40 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I may be wrong but it's beginning to seem like Rose may just be more of a wild child than Belle is.

i really really doubt it. Has Rosie been out later than Belle once ... never. Has she done the things Belle has done not yet. That she may be wild child possibly but she's yet to prove it. And whatever you say Belle has proved it. There seems to be a lot of love on this board for Rosie but just because of this visit don't forget who Belle is. I could give a lot of more example except I can't board or even in PMs due to promises. However Rosie does seem a lot more than some were claiming and we saw her interest in Belle's pussy on Day 1.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

hey Book, I tried to send you a PM. You must deleted some messages.. your inbox is full 

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You must be a Premium Member to see those.  If you could see them before then chances are your Premium Membership has expired.

Ok. Well, I don't remember any notification of expiration. I'll check that. But, since I joined in March, why was I not downgraded last month? Is there a "grace" period or something? Thanks for the reply.