Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I have such an app on the iPhone. If I speak alone into the microphone (also fast) then works wonderfully. But a conversation of 3-4 people is not possible because an app can not selectively hear. This means that our brain can follow a conversation of two people without problems, even if ten other couples are speaking in the room. An app can not do it. Then there are slang, dialects, laughter between and other sources of interference.

Try recording there conversation and play a little at a time back in the phone. It a lot of work

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

See now you know exactly how the Barcelona Girls feel when you and the person who's comments you love to like speaks cruel and unnecessary mean things about them.::)

I try to treat members of this forum with respect. I do not drool for everything the girls do though. It is different. We pay for real life. The girls are as they are, I have no problem with that, my problem is with RLC.

I've liked some posts I agree with, wether they were made of mr. box or vortios, wich two everyone seem to hate on this forum. I agree mr. box sometimes spam the forum, but so does BB

I try to respect others, despte different views,and I think we all should do that. It is O.K. to tell people you dissagre, and why, but don't attac their person. 

(I may have insulted BB, sorry)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've liked some posts I agree with, wether they were made of mr. box or vortios, wich two everyone seem to hate on this forum. I agree mr. box sometimes spam the forum, but so does BB

No I understand what your saying but there's a difference between my posts about Belle which are about what is happening and might happen and last night it was something special and repeatedly posting the same negative comment. There are reasons I do what I do but it is not to piss anyone off. Were more people not put off posting then it would look as though only I was posting. Like I said only one person ever complained I was spamming the pictures section and that quite frankly missing the point of the site. I watch as much as I can so I am on RLC a lot and the natural place to come is CC. At the moment Belle has less champions than Rosie, Angel and Gina so maybe if more joined in as they did last night thankfully I wouldn't post so much but then there's my OCD and maybe that has a little effect - although as for posting is concerned that might be an excuse. I shan't find out unless I stop posting and I don't want to.

No doubt this post will provoke more abuse but I'm just being honest.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, adlg499 said:

Angelina goes out wearing no underwear and no bra!!

She's done similar before but it might be to the shops. Not quite as much as what Belle went out with with the DJ - a coat and see-thru lingerie.