Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I predict a masturbation in the living room by the wonder twin,,,,I got my bate radar going off :biggrin::biggrin:::)::)

tumblr_n60a9y9xwe1sk2zebo1_500.gif

Hope you're right but probably just a low battery warning in your detector  ::) 

battery_low_wallpaper_hd_by_neutondesigns-d4tb8kb.jpg

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Please tell me who are they ??

The Picture is from a Couple of Girls rolling on the Bed over at B2.  Who they are I haven't the faintest clue but someone should be able to tell you once they see the Picture of it.

Think this new popular scenes over 24h rclc things only turned rlc even less real and more fake..special the barca apartments..just two exemples of many I seen..in b1 all the girls make an totaly regular scene were all in an row eating ice cream from an plate and at times some of them can contain the smile..it was ridiculous because it was not spontaneous..other Stella and her friend nude on bed..and from time to time Stella played with erself about one second and stop...and the other the same thing...both apartments are reduced to teased houses,and to make scenes to popular scenes..

• Upvote 1