Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Es por eso Ange recibido un mensaje, mientras que las chicas estaban en la habitación de Ange, y unos minutos más tarde el anillo de intercomunicación , corríjanme si existen por el orden de la acción

I have asked, and everyone has told me, that the girls, n follow up, contacted "someone" outside the apartment.
And that they wanted to see who it was, so to go to the balcony, I think they were several times looking.
It makes no sense, on the other hand, that they look at the landing of the floor, if the call is made from outside the floor.

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Whatever it was he killed our evening :angry:

Before this all happened and the girls were playing around on Angels bed, it was apparent to me that Rosie is ready for some girl

action, but Belle is hesitant (as witnessed by blocking Rosies hand on her crotch) and Angel really does not want to--Just my observation ::)

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Whatever it was he killed our evening :angry:

All of us thought that we were finally about to see a fun night,,,I've seen the fun come to an abrupt end in both apts many times before,:angel:

We almost had a perfect night of two girls messing around and playing with each other  ::):heart:

tumblr_mdjf0pzcGp1rcicsfo1_r1_400.gif

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

are they the same pair, i thought i saw her cut the label off another pair ? Maybe im seeing things now lol

Well she might have 2 pairs. She did cut off the label about 3 days ago and they look the same but you could be right. I had hopes for this evening and it looked as though the chances of a show at least from Belle were high but I would have been in ecstacy if Belle's panties had been off on Angel's bed. Leaning back pussy open - the views we couldn't see in Rosie's room yesterday because of the light - I could have died happy.

OK I confess it was me I rang the bell, hoped to climb up onto Belle's balcony and steal all her panties 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OK I confess it was me I rang the bell, hoped to climb up onto Belle's balcony and steal all her panties 

Carefull there--as much as you rave about Belle, someone might just take you serious :dodgy:

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Before this all happened and the girls were playing around on Angels bed, it was apparent to me that Rosie is ready for some girl

action, but Belle is hesitant (as witnessed by blocking Rosies hand on her crotch) and Angel really does not want to--Just my observation ::)

I agree Happy. Angel was doing her face before the girls came to her room...she was always going out. She joins in the fun but draws the line...No lesbian tendencies whatsoever, and generally always in control...She has no problem with parading naked in front of them but she didn't want to pile on the bed when they were grabbing her hand...:angel:

Il y a 7 minutes, happyone a dit:

Avant tout ACDE EST ARRIVÉ ET les Filles Sur Le Autour jouaient allumé anges, Il était Évident pour moi Que Rosie is Prêt pour une fille

l'action Belle hesite Mais (comme témoin en fils principaux La bloquant de rosies le entrejambe) ne providentiels ET VEUT pas de Vraiment - mon observation Juste ::)

You're right, but it's Belle who had the idea to go to Angel's room, I wanted to post to warn you that the girls Belle and Rose wanted to tease Ange

21 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I volunteer to guard Rosie's bum from intruders. Well maybe there might be one intruder

You are not doing a good job of guarding Rosie's bum, she keeps giving it a scratch. If you were there she would ask you to do the scratching. :dodgy: