Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 5 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Un de mes amis a dit qu'il peut entendre des voix d'une des chambres de filles à Barca 1. Je me demande combien sont dans l'appartement!

Normally there is just Stella

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Je ne sais pas ce que vous entendez par là. Il m'a dit que Stella était le seul à l'étage, mais qu'il pouvait entendre d'autres voix venant d'en bas. Ils auraient pu laissé maintenant, je ne sais pas.

I do not know, I do not hear anything from Stella's room or Gina's room. In time Stella sleeps in her room.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be my pleasure to put you on my ignore list!!  I'm well informed of what happens in the apartments, unlike some on here.

Yeah But that won't change your stupidness fatty ass .  This is the way a weak people do, they ignoring the facts and just closing themselves from the others. Keep it going  simple boy.

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course it will be easier to forget her......she is never home and when she is, she is putting on these masturbatory shows as far away from the camera as possible just to appease the viewers for all the time she is gone.  The viewers will be happy with someone else when she is gone.

Angelina has been out alot, but she is the least fake and most real in barca

24 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I admit that the lack of masturbation by these girls is very abnormal and only proves that their needs are being taken care of elsewhere.  None of which is good for the viewers and RLC will suffer for it.

I have to disagree that she is genuinely bating for the viewers.  If she was genuinely bating for the viewers she would make sure she showed you her bates.  I've seen 2 videos of her bates and that was enough.  Like I said, too far from the cameras and in both videos something was in the way.

she is the only one to bate for self pleasure on cam, not just tease show

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I meant she's letting us in on her bating sessions, although on the other side of the bed. I agree in that I think she is doing it for herself 100%, and sharing some of it with us. I think we all know this is her technique, whether here or elsewhere so I've no doubt they are genuine, which appeals to me...

agree

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Un amigo mío dice que él puede oír voces de una de las salas de las muchachas en el Barca 1. Me pregunto cuántos están en el apartamento!

The house is now empty. Just sleep stella

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The house is now empty. Just sleep stella

I'm going to bed for a short.  By the way, he says he still hears talking coming from downstairs.  He uses headphones so I don't know if that makes a difference or not.  I'll catch up with y'all in a few hours.  Have a good day!