Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 hours ago, vortios said:

How many liters of water, can this girl be wasting?
That of the responsible consumption of water, I believe that nobody has commented it to her.
And it's not the first time.

These Girls don't care about wasting Valuable Resources.     If they had to pay for the Consumption then it would likely be different.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure that is very reasonable given her hours - what if they wanted it for a sexy naked dance but they could always use Belle's room. 

The one thing these girls lack is Respect for the other Roommates. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

I still love Angelina its just that she is showing that she don't want to be there when she is out more then in  and when she is in she is sleeping or out on her balcony finding away to leave

She is not out on her balcony finding a way to leave.....she is out on her balcony finding a way to exist!!

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Angel was trying to go to sleep and asked the girls to tone the noise down a bit as they were getting a little excited...

These are girls on vacation.....there is NO asking the other girls which are on vacation to tone it down!!

StnCld316.                                                       Thank you for always looking at my pictures even if they are not as good as Hope, but he's got so many years of experience ahead of me .

• Upvote 4