Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

My information comes from what i see on RLC...not from searching through social media and other methods to invade these girls lives.  But hey that's just me.

To be honest, I don't look for the girls on social media, an do not pry on their private lives outside RLC, but I find it generally easy to figure out when they know each other just by looking at their interactions and their reactions, particularly the day of the arrival of a new girl. For example, it is absolutely obvious that Belle and Rosie, Stella and Kylie, and the Twins and Gina were (respectively) friends before RLC - and I do not know any of their real name in real life.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I suggested her BF might be  in Barca a couple of days ago but nobody seemed to agree with me...:confused:

maybe that's why she when on her trip and he came back with her  just think that's when Angelina started going out a lot

• Upvote 1

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

To be honest, I don't look for the girls on social media, an do not pry on their private lives outside RLC, but I find it generally easy to figure out when they know each other just by looking at their interactions and their reactions, particularly the day of the arrival of a new girl. For example, it is absolutely obvious that Belle and Rosie, Stella and Kylie, and the Twins and Gina were (respectively) friends before RLC - and I do not know any of their real name in real life.

Agreed, but we're not talking about them.  many more do/did know each other.  I'm talking specifically about the party girls from last Aug, Sept and Oct.  Some did know each other, but few knew Lola before she got there.

il y a 26 minutes, kzsjzkdjs a dit :

Tous les points (filigrane) au-dessus du lit

58ff88a5d1505_bandicam2017-04-2519-33-01-325.jpg.30bbe9586d7a76feee6ad7be0e7575df.jpg

I had never been careful, but now that I see the picture I see. Is it possible that there are other points in the same room? Because now I see points on the door of the bathroom and above the furniture cam 8.

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I had never been careful, but now that I see the picture I see. Is it possible that there are other points in the same room? Because now I see points on the door of the bathroom and above the furniture cam 8.

the dots appear randomly everywhere on the screen

12 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

tal vez por eso que cuando en su viaje y regresó con ella sólo piensa que es cuando Angelina empezó a salir un montón

No more data can be given or clarification of the girls outside the house.