Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Haha, this made my day. What could these no good, scheming girls that are always hiding their real lives to rip off the good RLC customers do at midnight, high and half drunk, almost naked in the laundry room out of camera view ?

... actual laundry :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Haha, this made my day. What could these no good, scheming girls that are always hiding their real lives to rip off the good RLC customers do at midnight, high and half drunk, almost naked in the laundry room out of camera view ?

... actual laundry :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Maybe they finally figured out how it works.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina certainly looks leaner than when she came to Barca, and looking great, IMO...:biggrin:

Yup. Many of the "girls in vacation" took extra luggage with them on the way back to Moscow - unless they kept a strict training regimen like Jess. But Gina definitely lost weight :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like Rosie's been buying some birthday pressies for some lucky person...:biggrin:

Four gifts, do we have a farewell party for four girls coming up? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CowArt said:

Four gifts, do we have a farewell party for four girls coming up? 

That's a possibility Cow...:confused:...That could mean 2 new girls and a new set of twins, unless we get triplets....We've had them in the twins bed most of the time...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This 'bonding',  shall we call it...:dodgy:...between Gina and Stella and Kylie suggests Gina won't be leaving with the twins, and she'll hang out with her new mates...

I've said that too

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Honestly you all saw Gina dancing. Why aren't you praising here. What are you all here for? Do you want to go back to the post party era before Nora and Irma returned because it wasn't good. These are girls partying giving us a good eyeful - isn't that what we want as voyeurs?

None of us are idiots but some are maybe seeing the bigger picture. I just want as much entertainment as possible.

you are right, it was fairly good, not as bad as the body paintings.

I'll do as bb, lol

good gina, kylie and stella:heart: