Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There's plenty of girls but the Chemistry has to be right for anything to work.  The current casts can't seem to function unless they are driven by Alcohol. They should be able to function in the same capacity without it.

Very true SC but that's the only way these girls know how to function in this type of environment.  I could see occasionally having a drink or even getting drunk, but these girls have no filter when it comes to alcohol & other substances.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Or perhaps Jasmin, lovely, gorgeous, sexy Jasmin :heart:

Only when My Belle:heart: is gone, then Jasmin can stay as long as he likes. She's one of the hottest girls ever in Barca but she killed every party she was at - well those that didn't kill themselves.

• Upvote 1

Good day in rlc..I turn on my pc to see the twins are gone..but don't expect an better substitute seing the lastest months in rlc in barca houses.Gess the theatres endless teases girls casts will continue.

Just now, ze81 said:

Good day in rlc..I turn on my pc to see the twins are gone..but don't expect an better substitute seing the lastest months in rlc in barca houses.Gess the theatres endless teases girls casts will continue.

You are probably right but you will just have to wait and see.  It's time to play.........The Waiting Game!

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Only when My Belle:heart: is gone, then Jasmin can stay as long as he likes. She's one of the hottest girls ever in Barca but she killed every party she was at - well those that didn't kill themselves.

She may come back a changed woman, like others have done. Imagine Rosie, Belle and Jasmin in an apartment. Imagine walking in the door and being greeted by those three faces

Wow

I am still recovering from yesterday so I ma glad to see my Belle doesn't appear to have been naked so I don't have to catch up but anyone know anything I ought to look at today. BTW I really enjoyed My Belle:heart:'s sexiness in the kitchen last night almost more than her nudity.