Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I could really give a shit if she joins in the silly games these girls play, I will  be happy just to watch her put on lotion every single day maybe two or three times a day actually :heart:

I actually agree, but I think the forum might become unbearable again if that's all that happens. Having said that, she and Rose are VERY good friends so I'm sure that they'll have a lot of fun together no matter what happens

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well you know what isn't going to help encourage her get involved? Massive blue writing about how much you hate her. If you're going to rant and rave at least don't make it the biggest text on the page, please

I'm really sorry Ben but you are not a MOD so stop behaving like one. I, like Mikey, have been using big blue text for ages

Did I say I hated her. No I didn't.

You said that. I hate the fact she is the house with Belle. Because it stops me enjoying what I want, what I paid for.

$75 may be trivial to you but is not a trivial sum to me and when she was in the house my enjoyment was very few and far between and it would not have been had she not been there.

I am very happy to Jasmin to come back just not in the same house at Belle.

I have already taken enough shit from people over the last few days.

Do you want to destroy all freedom of speech?

Clearly not from Mikey who abused me way worse than anything I have said about any girl. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm really sorry Ben but you are not a MOD so stop behaving like one. I, like Mikey, have been using big blue text for ages

Sounds like you've already decided you're going to be miserable about Jasmin's return no matter what happens. All I'm saying is give her a few days before start posting things like you did a couple of pages back :angel:

Well good morning everyone i see polya & jasmin have join back rlc ... Don't know how i feel about that tho :X ... let's see how things plays out ... :confused: no new girls and not the most interesting girls ... and still no B3 :cry:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Sounds like you've already decided you're going to be miserable about Jasmin's return no matter what happens. All I'm saying is give her a few days before start posting things like you did a couple of pages back :angel:

Look Ben I hope against all hope you are right but in 40 days I QUIT RLC. I made up mind. So I wanted to real enjoy my finish with Belle. After that if she goes camming I am finished but I like watching Belle more than all the other girls put together except one.

Belle has been on fire the last 10 days. I do not want that fire put out and here comes the one person I already know has affected her behaviour for the worse. You can't expect me to happy. 

Belle suffered a lot because of expectations from last time. My posts are a result of Jasmin's behaviour last time. I'll shut up for now but if after a week we ware back in B2 to same only evenings watching the TV on the safe instead of Rosie and Belle rolling around sometimes naked in the LR then don't expect me to keep quiet.