Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, johan1983 said:

Mais que font elles dans cette petite piece a cote du salon ? elles y vont toujours a plusieurs ?

It is a toilet. Apart from that, do not worry about what happens in there :angel:

• Upvote 3

il y a 9 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

J'étais curieux de quel pays vous étiez de c'est tout ,, il n'y a aucune autre raison :biggrin::biggrin:

Ok I thought you do not like my posts, or anything like that. I am a fan of your posts and even more appropriate images and especially speed of execution. Sorry no smiley to accompany my sentence. just.:cool:.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Now barca apartment looks an adult apartment indeed,no childish paitings with twins for months etc,after so much of that crapy I don't cair of illicit stuff that might going on or not hehe..it just looks a lot more fun to watch.Lola was a god send.Sad she can't divided in two and change also b2...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Ok I thought you do not like my posts, or anything like that. I am a fan of your posts and even more appropriate images and especially speed of execution. Sorry no smiley to accompany my sentence. just.:cool:.:biggrin:

No I saw you speaking a different language so I was curious:biggrin: