Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

HaHaHa...........I like it!!  Do you trim it yourself or have a good looking brunette do it for you like I do?

I have someone good looking with mousy hair to do it ....Oh that'll be me...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, balt2103 a dit :

3. La solution: louer une maison entière (avec piscine, etc.), sans voisins proches et laisser les 10-15 filles vivent là-bas.

I think she could be a Barca 3. Because the summer is in two months. But a very good idea

il y a 1 minute, nagachilli2 a dit :

Mais sûrement les filles peuvent avoir 9 fille orgies lesbiennes tranquillement ...:dodgy:

Not just 3 or 4 hot drunken girls (Rose, Lola, Belle, maybe Jasmin? Polya) ok for Jasmin I have a doubt

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

3. The solution: Rent a whole house (with pool etc.) without close neighbors and let all 10-15 girls live there.

The could move in with the Cam Soda Girls.  Lots of Rooms and they have a Pool and all the dick they could handle.           :biggrin:

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

No chance, there are no visitors under 18 allowed on cam. I remember once there was a visitor to B2 who brought her child. RLC quickly put the apartment under maintenance. Plus, if you timed it right you could see a tit flash of the guest earlier :biggrin:

I'm sure she is just staying a few days as a visitor, so she is not receiving any pay from RLC and therefore why would she want to put herself naked on the internet for no reward

Ben, a true Exhibitionist would anyway...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The could move in with the Cam Soda Girls.  Lots of Rooms and they have a Pool and all the dick they could handle.           :biggrin:

Blue done some work in that house cam soda A good while back

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But surely the girls can have 9 girl lesbian orgies quietly...:dodgy:

Hey, i like lesbian orgies as much as the next person, but lets get some hot guys in here  for more variety, 

• Upvote 2