Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

It could well be boyfriend trouble, but we do not know for sure. Remember when Jess was very upset and everyone started saying that it must be because of her boyfriend etc etc, in fact it turned out that a family friend was very ill 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

It could well be boyfriend trouble, but we do not know for sure. Remember when Jess was very upset and everyone started saying that it must be because of her boyfriend etc etc, in fact it turned out that a family friend was very ill 

She sounded angry though...as well as upset...:confused:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She sounded angry though...as well as upset...:confused:

For sure, but she could be angry at one of the other girls, or maybe something happened to her whilst she was out that made her angry and she is ranting about it into the sympathetic ear of her boyfriend. Or her bf could just be a dick :biggrin: We just don't know for sure so I'm not going to start slagging her bf off without proof

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

And when she cries because she has cheated her boyfriend, and he now insulted her? Or other reasons?

Yes balt you've probably nailed it there mate....however there might possibly, but highly unlikely, be reasons other than she's cheated on her boyfriend...but I'll stick with you mate because your posts, even when there in German and you think nobody knows what you're are talking about, are always quality...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

from some who were listening to concersation they could hear his voice  which upset her  . that's a problem when girls come with b/f connections jealous b/fs not good for here it also happened to gina wanted to go to b1 with the girls but b/f told her no because of alex I presume so she stayed home crying

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

For sure, but she could be angry at one of the other girls, or maybe something happened to her whilst she was out that made her angry and she is ranting about it into the sympathetic ear of her boyfriend. Or her bf could just be a dick :biggrin: We just don't know for sure so I'm not going to start slagging her bf off without proof

Speculation is what built this forum Benfold long before you here :biggrin: and where is the fun of a forum like this without speculation? It has driven CC for years. Long before the Barcelona Vacation Apartments even exsisted in Noras smart inteligent business mind :biggrin::biggrin: This forum was driven by speculation and no facts.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Fair points mate. I won't either have a go either. You'd expect him to be ok with her re-joining the project because he should know what the score is with it by now...and she behaved impeccably the last time she was here...He needn't worry about her, she's a lovely girl...:heart:

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

speculation is what built this forum Benfold long before you here :biggrin: and where is the fun of a forum like this without speculation? It has driven CC for years. 

I'm all for speculation mate, I just personally don't say anything unless I know it to be true :angel: You and I have both seen some of the boyfriends of the Barcelona girls, and let's be honest, they're not lookers so they must have hearts of gold to make up for it :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Benfold said:

I'm all for speculation mate, I just personally don't say anything unless I know it to be true :angel: You and I have both seen some of the boyfriends of the Barcelona girls, and let's be honest, they're not lookers so they must have hearts of gold to make up for it :biggrin:

Or something else  :biggrin:

Related image

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, rj219 said:

from some who were listening to concersation they could hear his voice  which upset her  . that's a problem when girls come with b/f connections jealous b/fs not good for here it also happened to gina wanted to go to b1 with the girls but b/f told her no because of alex I presume so she stayed home crying

You must wear them bunny ears the girls wear cos I couldn't hear a fucking thing...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3