Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually I think the fun left when they cracked down on this forum.  The content has become very repetitious......oh, so and so is creaming...so and so is rubbing so and so's boobs....so and so is almost showing some lips on the couch...so and so just left....so and so are home...so and so are in the bath...etc. etc..

I know I am thought of as a troll by most of you people and that's ok, but without the outside speculation (whether right or wrong) this apartments threads are very boring.  At any rate, I'm off my soapbox and heading out to see my grandkids.......you all have a nice evening listening to music and a washing machine LMAO.

the only ones that don't like the speculation are the ones that are infatuated with the girls there is just a handful of guys that don't like it and they are the ones who always claim to know what the girls are doing but we are not supposed to speculate and  then we are trolls and need to be banned

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

if the neighbors are going to complain every time the girls want to party in either apartment we are not going to see any more nights like that one,and its a shame I was going to resubscribe  but I think I will wait now

There is no need to th music to be on max..it's just an things this girls like to do,they just can they same or other similar things with music a lot lower.I think the problem it's the cast of girls and maybe an change in rlc..for months that the cast of barca girls don't act real life in the apartments.Most basicaly enter rlc barca apartment and enter celibate mode..some for full three months..at least in the house..lets hope with Lola a party or something will happen.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the only ones that don't like the speculation are the ones that are infatuated with the girls there is just a handful of guys that don't like it and oh we cant piss them off then we are trolls and need to be banned

Don't say that Emmet..the rlc girls are goddesses....hehe..but you are very true..sadly even cc limits more and more what the users can say..that the reason I paid cc premium the first time..and don't paid again.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To the "smart ones" go ahead " watch two barca empty apartments..when the girls arrive tired as usual you can coment they look happy or sad...then you guys can watch them as usual wasted on bed tomorrow with no energy...soooo fun...but no horriesss...they will give you guys the back massages and paitings you all like soo muchhh.Till then..enjoy the empty apartments you are paying.Yes I am the fool one.....cheers.

Close the door on your way out.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4