Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, euromike69 said:

The Barcelona apts will have girls who come here on vacation and then leave to go to another Island on a side mini vacation within the vacation,,confusing isn't it lol :biggrin:

They have been doing Vacationing quite a bit lately.  They obviously have their Priorities on other things than RLC. 

It's time RLC give K & K the heave ho and find some replacements that will be Dedicated to the Project.  (  Did You Hear That RLC )

• Upvote 5

il y a 8 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Je ne sais pas pourquoi ils ont besoin d'un autre vacances. Ils nous venons de rentrer d'un.

This is what I said to myself when I received the letter...:huh:... But they are roommate ....:dodgy:... Not on vacation. .....:cool:........... RLC has humor....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, martyen said:

This is what I said to myself when I received the letter...:huh:... But they are roommate ....:dodgy:... Not on vacation. .....:cool:........... RLC has humor....:biggrin:

It's only a Title that RLC gave the Apartments to make their Apartment Boards look tidier.