Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

you are welcome

A good example of the intelligence of these women: They obviously believe that they are invisible behind transparent glass .... Probably all brain cells smoked away ...

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and why is that

All a few of you guys are interested in is drugs. But keep right on talking till you force RLC to do something about it. There's no point in saying anymore. I'm staying out of it. 

It's just to bad if the girls read it.

• Upvote 5

Just now, DES7469 said:

All a few of you guys are interested in is drugs. But keep right on talking till you force RLC to do something about it. There's no point in saying anymore. I'm staying out of it. 

It's just to bad if the girls read it.

I don't care if they do drugs someone wanted to know what time and I told them  I just think it funny how miss caroline thought she couldn't be seen standing out on jasmins balcony in front of the window smart girl but jasmin did have her move and rose shut the door so you couldn't see them on hall cam

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I don't care if they do drugs someone wanted to know what time and I told them  I just think it funny how miss caroline thought she couldn't be seen standing out on jasmins balcony in front of the window smart girl but jasmin did have her move and rose shut the door so you couldn't see them on hall cam

But we have seen her before, as she Carolina has supported and also went out. This is just as stupid!

2 hours ago, Benfold said:

LOL. Bunch of fuckin squares in this thread :biggrin:

Boo hoo someone smoked a joint, hahahaha. 

I wouldn't be so polite Ben, i would say Judgmental ... s

Even if they themselves have truly never taken anything at a party why should they think others shouldn't. I know quite a few people who took plenty of drugs at their age and a few of them are now doctors.

• Upvote 4