Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, squidly said:

her arms are very thin but she shows a little belly

If you mean Lola, she is a little older than the others, but she had the same shape body when she was here 9 months ago. She is not pregnant

5 minutes ago, meran said:

let others express their opinion as well. 

Then do it the correct way--for example

Instead of saying "All Jasmine does is sit on her ass all day-so Im tired of paying to see that".

Say-"It sure would be nice to see Jasmine get up and do her sexy dancing for us". (or some other activity you might enjoy seeing her do) 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Then do it the correct way--for example

Instead of saying "All Jasmine does is sit on her ass all day-so Im tired of paying to see that".

Say-"It sure would be nice to see Jasmine get up and do her sexy dancing for us". (or some other activity you might enjoy seeing her do) 

Because even you know its not going to happen. :) 

• Upvote 3

Just now, meran said:

Because even you know its not going to happen. :) 

I do not know . Besides, you missed the point.  Try reading my comment again so you can understand the point.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I do not know . Besides, you missed the point.  Try reading my comment again so you can understand the point.

I hope you do that too mate  :) Ciao

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not your best post Lucas...:dodgy:

Actually, given the usual quality of his posts that one's about par for the course

Rose looking voluptuous and beautiful, as always :heart:

• Upvote 3

il y a 15 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

Je pense que vous avez entendu Rosie ,,, elle était désignez juste à elle avec son pinceau ,,, Je voudrais savoir ce qu'elle a dit à Violetta::)

I think Rose said I like your camel, and Violetta said why you want to lick me..:blush:. But I did not hear the answer.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1