Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I'm not talking about the going out or the parties in general for that matter. I'm talking about her mind set this time around. Even you have commented about it. Maybe you don't think she's all that different this time but I do. She isn't the happy free spirit she was the last time.  And I base that on what I see of her in the apartment. It's her body language, her facial expressions, and her overall general attitude. She just doesn't seem all that happy about it. Yes she has been up beat some but for the most part she has not. 

We'll just have to disagree on this and enjoy whatever she feels like doing.

I agree she has changed. Belle used to bee a great party girl, spontaneous and fun. Her attitude has changed, now she don't even seem interested in partisipating any inside the apartments. Her shows seem very put on. She hasn't been the spontaneous and fun girl on this stay.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Looking good ladies...graffiti-sexy-smiley-emoticon.gif 

As always...:heart:
I see Belle is opting out again...:confused:...I haven't seen anything this morning. Are they all still mates after Belle went her own way last night...?

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

As always...:heart:
I see Belle is opting out again...:confused:...I haven't seen anything this morning. Are they all still mates after Belle went her own way last night...?

Just seen them chatting friendly so forget my last question guys...:biggrin:

My Belle:heart:, once more a chance for a sexy shower dance :biggrin: or a sexy naked dance :biggrin: in the Living Room or the Bedroom with the other girls out but if you don't feel like dancing nowadays that's fine but I do miss those long sexy dances. Maybe next week they will return :biggrin: