Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

What about Rosemary? She came back, has change clothes, washed away  the make-up. And went out with her passport?

She phoned Belle earlier to check something on her passport for her when she was out...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thank's Violet..she heard us complaining...:biggrin:

Almost a few great bend over views there..I said almost BB, but not quite..She is getting a little braver, and she has a great arse...:biggrin:

Be sure to let us know any times. I like her not quite enough to distract me like Jasmin did this morning but enough that I want to see more.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She phoned Belle earlier to check something on her passport for her when she was out...

Then there are controls!

When I said weeks ago, the girls do not work as waiters because there are controls, I was laughed!

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Vous savez les gars, je pense que certains ici sont trop rebutés par ses seins « faux », mais pour ma part, je pense qu'elle a un peu la forme pour elle ...:biggrin:

They have a good proportion.. :biggrin:..:heart:

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin bent over naked in the kitchen. Wrong angle but Wow.

Why is there so much negativity on this board with so much beauty about and Jasmin has been so naked today.

I guess because some are more interested in thinking the worst of the girls. You'll notice they try to find something bad in anything that happens.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1