Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am bewildered--what happened to our fake birthday party?? :dodgy: Jas is asleep and so is Rosie and Belle still asleep.??

They are Faking like they are sleeping,,,what you see in the beds are really Manikins or fake Body Doubles, just like what some prisoners use to fool the prison guards:shy:,,,the real Jasmin, Rosie and Belle are out in Barcelona partying their asses of ::)::):biggrin:

_79608888_decoy-in-jail-cell-bed.jpg

• Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I Think she's younger, Belle had her 22nd birthday last time she was here so I'd be surprised if Jasmin was more than a year or 2 older

Being an old man I have trouble guessing ages...:sad:

• Upvote 2

I give up talking sence to this forum

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm just back from watching Polya 'have sex with herself'...(I love that phrase Angel...:heart:).Well I think it was Polya, I'm not totally sure because she had a mask on...:dodgy:
Can I just say 'Thank you Polya, I thought that was beautiful, and thank you for sharing it with us...:heart:

How the fuck can guys complain about that that...As far as I'm concerned, she is pretty experienced at using that dildo, more so than my girl Nicole, and it was great, and who said she hid her face...You could see her facial expressions...
I've compared it to the times she did it when she was here the 1st time, and she is exactly the same...And remember back then the forum went ballistic...::)

How times have changed. We didn't have all the winging twats on then who look at the everything with a totally negative attitude. and pick fault with every tiny little thing..

Hey, I haven't been Polya's biggest fan this time around but I really enjoyed that intimate 20 minutes or so...and so did she I think...:biggrin:

Thanks girl...:heart:

There was 1 member making 2 posts about Polya faking the bate, then there has been between 10 and 15 posts complain about how negative he was.

In my opinion, it was a show, but she bated for real. It was a good show! I'm satisfyed! I think it is what they are supposed to do. I'm only complaining that we don't see more of this! Cut the damn tease shows! More real bating!

• Upvote 2