Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Ha! Now it was clear to see: Gina is hiding something!

19:00 She leaves the apartment.
19:02 She comes back and has something hidden under her phone.

CAM 10:
19:02:37 She puts the phone with the X under it on the bed.
19:02:50 She takes the phone with X and moves it to her bag. She slides the X into the bag and puts the phone away again.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

CAM 10:
19:02:50 She takes the phone with X and moves it to her bag. She slides the X into the bag and puts the phone away again.

She didn't want you to see the piece of paper with the phone number on it :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

CAM 10:

You have a drug problem. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

No, I'm bored. And I'm right. There was something. What was there, I do not know. But it was no box of cigarettes, and also no packet of flour.

EXACTLY correct :angry:

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

No, I'm bored. And I'm right. There was something. What was there, I do not know. But it was no box of cigarettes, and also no packet of flour.

i just had a quick look since i'm bored as well and if i'm not wrong it was just hte keys for the appartment ^^',

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

If you and I and everyone else on here are the same,,,we almost wished that sometimes Jasmin hurries up and gets dressed so we can finally get up and go do something instead of following her from room to room and waiting on her to get dressed.

On average it takes her over an hour to actually put back her clothes on after a shower,,,she takes forever:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

and that's what I love about her

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

You do not have to hide the apt. keys!

Why are you so obsessed with proving Gina is doing drugs? I asked you this the other day and you didn't answer it. Your the only one that seems to care about it.

• Upvote 3