Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's why I love Rosie and Kristy,,those 2 girls light up any room they are in,,,even Jasmin lights up as soon as Rosie comes home,,You can always tell the true friends from the ones who are just thrown together as Roommates.

True Friends are like.

1. Kamila and Kristy
  2. Rosie and Jasmin
  3. Irma and Ilona
  4. Stella and kylie 
  5. Mikey and Rita
  6. Lola and Polya
  7. Coco and Milena
  8. Kristy and The Angels
  9. Irma and Anna
  10. Carolina and Anna

You think we wouldn't notice you sneaking that one in? :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Irma and Anna

I would dispute this one, I don't think they are close, although we all remember their time together well :biggrin:

I also saw one other mistake in your list, but I'll leave that one alone :angel:

• Upvote 1

Equally that in its day have made other occupants of the house, that have left without justification the house ...
Neither justify it at the time nor justify it now. Personally I find it wrong.

Justification ?  Why the fuck would any tenant have to give any justification for going outside ? And what else ? A document of parental consent ? Are we in nursery school ?

Should we allow them 1 hour a day at fixed hours like for the inspection of the social security medical inspector, to allow them to buy groceries ? (not even sure, they may use this hour to fuck guys !).

And who should they give their justification paper to ? Would there be a poll or a vote by the customers ? No sorry, you can't go outside to buy toilet paper - we are fearing that you would go to the swingers club instead.

5 hours ago, vortios said:

You only count that time, but she has this many more times outside ... (and I mean every night in these three months where she has been away from home ...)
It is not entering who is right. You have your opinion and I will not take it away.
I tell him mine, and I just tried to tell him that before writing my comment, I wanted to contrast it with other people who can be as much a follower of Gina as you are.

On the other hand, I told you before, that this was a reflection on the role of Gina in the house and her abundant hours outside the house. That there are more girls doing things, that do not benefit the entertainment of the viewer ... I know. But one thing does not justify the other thing.

Of all girls you are focusing on Gina ... Gina has been, for voyeurs, one of the best girls of recent times. She spends literaly all day naked. The shower and kisses with Lola was one of the sexiest moment. She is one of the few girls in the cast who had an open, over covers masturbation. For more than 2 months she has been engaged in the social life of the apartments, especially with the twins and Stella, and Kylie. She is always one of the best during the parties, genuinely loving dancing.

Good grief, she is going out a bit more ... It doesn't diminish her value as an human beeing and as a rightful tenant. A few days of lower activity and we are already putting her at the stake ? Never. Not on my watch.

• Upvote 8