Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, ROCKHARD said:

Lola is by far the most beautiful and sophisticated in ALL the voyeurism sites. My conclusion and opinion. Blond, Blue Eyes, Ass, Legs, and Feet, and Attitude, with Maturity. Not like a few who here, who only crave the obvious. (attention) 

I cannot express how gorgeous she is to me personally. I would hang with her all day, if my girlfriend allow me too. Yes, I am in love, with a woman, who finds me more attractive than her iphone. I never had trust in any of my relationship, until she came into my life. I was always told you would know the one, I never knew what that meant, Now, I know, lighting in a bottle. :shy:

lola really? i find her least attractive of all the b1 or b2 girls, she's obviously the oldest one and looks like she has alot of miles on her, there is no possible way u can say lola is better looking that jasmin

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thomas979 said:

i'm pretty new i was just curious on age guesses of some of the girls anybody have pretty good guesses i would much appreciate

i guess i will just have to guess m yself haha

kitty- looks 22-25 ish to me

kristy- i have her pinned in at 28 years old

gina- 23 years old

lola- oldest by far has to be over 30, maybe 33ish

polya- getting closer to 30 i think

violetta no clue 27

belle- i've always wondered how old belle is at first i thought she was pretty young but more i look and think 26ish

rose- 24-26

jasmin- this beauty is by far the most attractive of all 27 maybe

I've been out most the night and I've just caught up on replay. I've got to say, the 4 girls in B2 (that's including Rita) looked absolutely incredible tonight when they left...

They will have great night, there's no doubt about it...Us, less so...:dodgy:

On 5/22/2017 at 6:49 PM, thomas979 said:

lola really? i find her least attractive of all the b1 or b2 girls, she's obviously the oldest one and looks like she has alot of miles on her, there is no possible way u can say lola is better looking that jasmin

Jasmin is my second favorite! I do not see any wrinkles or mileage on Lola. I only see perfection! Like you see perfection in Jasmin, and there is nothing wrong with that Thomas, we both have good taste in women, at least one of them. I like older women, because there is no beating around the bush. They are fun to hang with. Never a surprise, only love, and affection. :shy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Lola is by far the most beautiful and sophisticated in ALL the voyeurism sites. My conclusion and opinion. Blond, Blue Eyes, Ass, Legs, and Feet, and Attitude, with Maturity. Not like a few who here, who only crave the obvious. (attention) 

I cannot express how gorgeous she is to me personally. I would hang with her all day, if my girlfriend allow me too. Yes, I am in love, with a woman, who finds me more attractive than her iphone. I never had trust in any of my relationship, until she came into my life. I was always told you would know the one, I never knew what that meant, Now, I know, lighting in a bottle. :shy:

I like this guy. My thoughts also. I do not find the younger ones that attractive for those reasons.

6 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I do not see any wrinkles or mileage on Lola

:heart:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

Belle is 22, she had her 22nd birthday during her last visit

Also I think most of your guesses are pretty high, Gina is 21, I expect Rose and Jas are around the same age as Belle