Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Are you a teaser or a pleaser.......?

Teaser!
Teaser always and Forever
teaser!
instead of letting him taste it, ima make him chase it....lol
im a bad bad girl ^_^
Neither. I'm a squeezer ( hugs).
I'm a sleezer geezer....lol...
tease you, please me

Pretty much says it all doesn't it LOL, they have us just where they want us:biggrin:

That was ssome hell of an erotic teasing by Rosie and Jasmin ... are you sure that was teasing? It looked a lot more real than Becca and Belle.

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I get out, and have even walked though a doorway or two in my lifetime, just never seen that. Pretty uncommon in the States

2 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

as much as like belle she was in the way of something special tonight

Maybe it was all planned from the start where nothing special was going to happen. More like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Maybe it was all planned from the start where nothing special was going to happen. More like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey

If it means we get more of that sort of show, dangle away!

• Upvote 3

if rlc is looking for ways to improve and get better how about a cam tracker ability to follow a person so when they move room to room u don't have to change rooms the cam changes automatically and also if people leave the house a text or email letting u know they when they are home, thanks

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

If it means we get more of that sort of show, dangle away!

i don't know i think rose and jas are hot tonight and in the mood, never seen jas like that maybe it was the alcohol but she was ready to go

2 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

I'm sorry but I do think all that we see in the apartment is planned and staged it has allways been that way from day one

• Upvote 2