Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Nicole's thinking wtf have i walked into

Apart from her panties staying on she has walked into the Belle from B1 who has been missing for a long time ... quick call Polya.

8 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

OK. But as I said, there is information about a dual nationality. I can only say no more about it, because against the rules.

It's possible to have a Dual Citizenship but anyways we'll just have to see how it plays out.

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Snake, I guess anyone can complain about anything, but without accurate knowledge of what they comment about, or say something they disagree with, or complain about makes them look like fools. :exclamation:

Happy i have RLC membership just when i feel like it but iv'e found it's so hard to comment about RLC on CC when you can't see what's going on so i just don't comment. RLC have made it very difficult to follow the apartments when you don't subscribe.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she's not comfortable with it. She can always rebuff them and clue them in.

She will get with it it's just hard when you have just arrived and the other 2 are all ready comfortable with each other

plus a few beers will help

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not pay so I can not complain, but for curiosity how long are you willing to endure this situation in Barcelona apartments

They have been enduring it forever, I don't see them changing anytime soon!

8 hours ago, Benfold said:

Wrong

Do you know why or are you just being your usual self?

18 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Happy i have RLC membership just when i feel like it but iv'e found it's so hard to comment about RLC on CC when you can't see what's going on so i just don't comment. RLC have made it very difficult to follow the apartments when you don't subscribe.

Well, that's the foundation of virtually every business in the world. 

• Upvote 1

My Belle:heart:'s panties came off in the poor light but then 10 seconds later they went on again. Maybe Rosie doesn't want her to get naked or was it because Nicole would return. I don't know but there's not much point unless we go to Night Vision and with the uplight on that won't happen.

Belle now on the couch with Nicole.