Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, swinger said:

Noldus, I do not want to disappoint you now, but it is time that the truth is told: It is not vacation what the girls do there.

They work there.

RLC calls it just holidays, so stupid subscribers believe it would be so!

Do you have facts to back up this claim? If not then it is not true.

3 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Did not say there was no contract. Just that we do not know what they are contracted, if there is one, to do. Do you know what they are required to do, Has RLC told you?

I did not say what is in this contract. I've just said what needs to be written urgently!

55 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

This morning I bought a TV. In a relatively small shop. I got it without problems. After that, I went to the doctor because I wanted to discuss something with him. No problem. Then I went to RLC and wanted to see Gina. "She's not there," they told me, She said she does not want to work, she wants to have fun outside.                                                                                      

Gina is back. She will leave in 1 hour and spend the overnight outside haveing fun. So enjoy the next 59 minutes

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Do you have facts to back up this claim? If not then it is not true.

It is sad to see how you represent the attitude of RLC here! We could almost believe you have a contract with RLC. Or are you someone who says "YES" to all? Without courage and willingness to change something?

End.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

It is sad to see how you represent the attitude of RLC here! We could almost believe you have a contract with RLC. Or are you someone who says "YES" to all? Without courage and willingness to change something?

None of the above. Just go by the facts. Not made up or stuff I want them to do. Just the facts and the truth.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Ella no se afeita. Ella utiliza el papel pegajoso, como se llame y les empuja hacia fuera. Han visto hacer esto más de una vez.

That's what you're saying, they're cold wax strips. They are used by many girls, when they have to depilate, and their beauty is reluctantly weak. You can ask any woman around you, None! Will tell you to use those strips, or another system of waxing in intimate areas, unless you do it in a depilation center.
That is why, you see that the rest of women, shave the groin area.
Needless to say, that area is very sensitive.
I've seen Gina use the wax strips, true, but never in the groin area.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

That's what you're saying, they're cold wax strips. They are used by many girls, when they have to depilate, and their beauty is reluctantly weak. You can ask any woman around you, None! Will tell you to use those strips, or another system of waxing in intimate areas, unless you do it in a depilation center.

I have

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Then she makes it in a cosmetics institute