Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Bye Bye Belle, you are one hell of a woman and will be sorely missed. You have done the sacred bedroom proud and hope you are succeeded by another lady just as worthy, hopefully Rosie or someone completely new. The stunning views from cam #7 will be remembered for a long, long time. Bon voyage and good luck :angel: ::)

• Upvote 2

Hello everyone I have not participated in the forum for a week for personal reason. All better now now hello to Naga I hope your holidays went well. I missed the last days of Belle j'espere which to Pleased BB that I greet also. The question is who is going to take the big room? Rose, Nicole or a new girl? I am happy to meet you to discuss in good mood. Good trip BELLE .th?id=OIP.8JHlwp3GBXfN9t8ESGA8swEsDA&pid..  And return home with joy .th?id=OIP.aIxb31jG6wfBt5rOa3kVYwEsDH&pid

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone I have not participated in the forum for a week for personal reason. All better now now hello to Naga I hope your holidays went well. I missed the last days of Belle j'espere which to Pleased BB that I greet also. The question is who is going to take the big room? Rose, Nicole or a new girl? I am happy to meet you to discuss in good mood. Good trip BELLE .th?id=OIP.8JHlwp3GBXfN9t8ESGA8swEsDA&pid..  And return home with joy .th?id=OIP.aIxb31jG6wfBt5rOa3kVYwEsDH&pid

Afternoon Martyen. Hope you got sorted out. Thanks, my hols were great and coming back to my girl Nicole, and aquiring a little puppy were added bonuses when getting home...Noldus mentioned Rosie was putting her toiletries in the big bathroom before it went UM, so looks like her. I'm pleased because it wasn't Nicole's to have right now and that would've kicked up a stink again. Plus I think my girl is better where she is, for our entertainment...:biggrin: