Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So what you are saying is Belle's 178 days didn't exist? Belle should be on 3 times and has occupied, yet another record, 5 rooms and slept in 8 (all 6 bedrooms and both living rooms).

I complain that Belle does get left out of almost every list. And it does appear looking at this that I do have a big case for thinking that to be deliberate. 

It doesn't surprise me from certain others who leave Belle of the list of nudist housemates and put Kristy on it, but you Noldus? I'll have to doubt your timekeeping now LOL 

People forget, it happens, earth do not rotate around Belle

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I understood just fine, language barriers can bee difficult, but as long as we show respect and patience.

True Ed, it's all in good fun mate. I didn't really get a small puppy as a bonus for coming back to my daughter Nicole...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

So what you are saying is Belle's 178 days didn't exist? Belle should be on 3 times and has occupied, yet another record, 5 rooms and slept in 8 (all 6 bedrooms and both living rooms).

I complain that Belle does get left out of almost every list. And it does appear looking at this that I do have a big case for thinking that to be deliberate. 

It doesn't surprise me from certain others who leave Belle of the list of nudist housemates and put Kristy on it, but you Noldus? I'll have to doubt your timekeeping now LOL 

Perhaps you didn't see that Noldus said 'The last ones' who have lived there? He posted the rest of the list in another post...

• Upvote 1