Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Eh bien, je suis toujours en attente pour ma fille de faire irruption dans la vie cette fois, Rosie est endormi et mon préféré dans B1, Gina a toujours ses vêtements alors je vais dire à Nicole ... Bonne nuit:heart:

tout le monde Nite ...:sleepy:

Good night Naga, me too my bed calls me good night to all .:sleepy:

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

He's GAY...when I'm alone with FOUR women in their room...the last fucking thing I'm doing is thinking about food at 1:30 am

Me, I'm already planning my exit strategy.  I know after a while I'm going to be so whipped I gotta go.  Yeah, go ahead, ya'll laugh.  There ain't a dam one of yaz that would survive 4 horny women.  Hell, you'd be my hero if you can keep up and survive two!

21 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Do the girls simply like to party with him because he is safe?  Or are they out for a kill tonight?  Come people!  Give it up!!  Enquiring minds want to know!

I think it's safe to say nothing Major is going to happen.  This Scenario has been played over and over many times. It's not hard to predict the outcome.

• Upvote 4