Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Rose you are looking fine this morning....t2825.gif

She must be missing Jas and Belle but she looks and sounds in good spirits this morning...:biggrin:

From what I've seen, which isn't much tbh, there's not a great deal of interaction between her and my girl right now though...:sad:

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I think it's fair to say that Rose prefers the company of women and Nicole the company of men . As simple as that.

Spot on. That's how I see both girls. Rosie could be bi-sexual but haven't seen any signs so far while Nicole is not that way as seen from her previous visit and her actions this visit.

30 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She must be missing Jas and Belle but she looks and sounds in good spirits this morning...:biggrin:

From what I've seen, which isn't much tbh, there's not a great deal of interaction between her and my girl right now though...:sad:

"your girl" (god not another one) consistantly proved that she could not get along with anyone in TWO apartements the last time she was part of the project... what makes you think she has changed? :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wish I was back in Spain again right now instead of staring out the window watching the pissing rain!...preferably rubbing suntan lotion onto naked Rosie's arse...

satisfied emoticon

Morning Naga. You know if you go to Spain to rub lotion on Rose, Nicole may decide to give you her famous right cross for leaving her out. I will have to go with you to protect you from that right cross. I'll take Rose and you can make Nicole happy.crazy happy emoticon

• Upvote 1