Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 17 minutes, Nari Dog a dit :

Sur place. Voilà comment je vois les deux filles. Rosie pourrait être bi-sexuelle, mais n'a pas vu aucun signe à ce jour alors que Nicole est pas comme vu de sa visite précédente et ses actions de cette visite.

I'm just saying that Nicole is not comfortable with the girls. The only girl we saw with Nicole (Estelle) was not very feminine. I do not judge this is just a finding

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

"your girl" (god not another one) consistantly proved that she could not get along with anyone in TWO apartements the last time she was part of the project... what makes you think she has changed? :dodgy:

Did I say she's changed Max?...I know she's not the easiest to get on with and I was as surprised as any when she was given another chance...
I've always been her number 1 fan here, and backed her up through thick and thin, so the My Girl thing is just a bit of fun mate...::)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Morning Naga. You know if you go to Spain to rub lotion on Rose, Nicole may decide to give you her famous right cross for leaving her out. I will have to go with you to protect you from that right cross. I'll take Rose and you can make Nicole happy.crazy happy emoticon

Hey Snake, what sort of bloke do you think I am! I might love Nicole to bits but I'd at least wait till she woke up...

happy nodding smiley face emoticon
  • Upvote 1

Well I'm trying to give Nicole some slack. But this is her second visit and so far she's not gaining any points. Still wonder why she changed rooms. Unless she's trying to play by the rules this time.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Rose must be tking over for Belle. She is naked on the bed. If she is Not careful she will be giving some of Belle's views.

Anyone good at maths here?...Get over to B2 to help Rosie work her angles out...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm trying to give Nicole some slack. But this is her second visit and so far she's not gaining any points. Still wonder why she changed rooms. Unless she's trying to play by the rules this time.

Thanks DES. You're right, she hasn't exactly set B2 on fire yet....unlike some have in the past...:dodgy:

Cooking on fire animated emoticon