Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

For some reason I still have a Premium feed. Should have ended hours ago, yesterday in fact buy I get to watch Rosie. Let's hope for her fans she doesn't have to share the room like Belle has had to do during at least half her stay in that room with Michelle, Candy, Rosie,Caro and Rosie again because that gets annoying.

Good start by Rosie

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Anyone good at maths here?...Get over to B2 to help Rosie work her angles out...:biggrin:

Hey I only did that for Belle. it's someone else's turn but I am sure she'll get it right.

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, ed2 a dit :

Quelqu'un a parlé de nouvelles cames sonores Jesterday? Sur un balcon b1, b2 et salle de bains. Je n'entends rien!

Yes yesterday the bathroom was sound, but they cut off the sound before the guy arrived

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you not just using your 100 free tokens now...:smile:

I already spent those on Replay. I don't expect to last the day but then I didn't expect to last yesterday. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm trying to give Nicole some slack. But this is her second visit and so far she's not gaining any points. Still wonder why she changed rooms. Unless she's trying to play by the rules this time.

I thought that was very strange - why move to a smaller bed? Potentially better views in there but I am not sure she knows that.

il y a 19 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Quelqu'un a parlé de nouvelles cames sonores Jesterday? Sur un balcon b1, b2 et salle de bains. Je n'entends rien!

I had sound that in the bathroom at the time Polya was showering and then nothing more when the guy arrived no sound on the balcony B1 and B2 may be that RLC was testing for later :arrow:. This message is more complete

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Snake, what sort of bloke do you think I am! I might love Nicole to bits but I'd at least wait till she woke up...

happy nodding smiley face emoticon

Would not want you to get hurt Naga. You can wait until Nicole wakes up to tell her Rose is your new love. Just remember to be ready to run.sunny emoticon

• Upvote 1

Is this the longest Rosie has been naked in one go...:confused:...I must say it's really difficult to watch, with the light that good and the full length mirror in this corner where she can't hide...:tongue:...I don't know if it's me, or the angle of Cam8, but she looks to me like she's lost a little bit of weight...and looking great for it...:heart:

Sorry I'm whispering cos I don't want to wake Nicole...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1