Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I'm am concerned for all the girls here and its my feelings that talk about a situation I don't judge do care about there safety and well being hope things always turn out good for them and I hope gina will be ok

When B1 went UM:
Polya on the floor in her room Manicure on her nails
Lola Was on the toilet in the bathroom
Gina asleep on her bed "In stable sideways"

All ok ::)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

When B1 went UM:
Polya on the floor in her room Manicure on her nails
Lola Was on the toilet in the bathroom
Gina asleep on her bed "In stable sideways"

All ok ::)

Indeed ,no reason to panic .

Project RLC: watching girls use water and electricity in large quantities and do not see get fucked

the only concern for his daughters is to find guys to get fucked in the toilet nightclubs and hotel to get alcohol and drugs

real life outside and fake B1 and B2

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, iogres said:

Project RLC: watching girls use water and electricity in large quantities and do not see get fucked

the only concern for his daughters is to find guys to get fucked in the toilet nightclubs and hotel to get alcohol and drugs

real life outside and fake B1 and B2

You are strong, you come to know exactly what girls do outside the apartment, bravo a toi ^^
On the other hand, a little thing, where it is written that the girls absolutely must never go out, do not go in the evening and especially be forced to fuck in the apartment

Frankly it's true that his will be stupid to stay all the time locked in an apartment so that some viewers can end properly while outside it is beautiful, that there is sun and that the sea must be warm ;-)

• Upvote 2