Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Because Rosemary has introduced her to Marc as "Miss X"!

yes i hear Rosie introduce her friend with her real name, but for people she's called Miss X, so we adopt this name for her, thanks to you 

i correct you're post, thanks for your comprehension  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

That sums up what the Nicole's first stay. Don't forget her problems to get her toy to work and had to get Irma to show were the batteries went and how to turn it on.

It was Lima, not Irma

9 hours ago, DES7469 said:

I don't think Rose likes Nicole very much. She gets a long with her but that's the end of it.

I don't know if anyone get along with Nicole, but Rose is doing very fine SO FAR.

8 hours ago, DES7469 said:

From the very little I bothered to look. I'd say Nicole was putting on a show for the cams....Was it real life or real fake..k32023.png

Her dancing was a show for the cams. She has dissapointed this, dance show, under cover bate, hidden sex.... but there was also something on cam, wich is more than all of the others (maybe exept Polya).

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Really not expecting this from Nicole.But from this dude I expect the worst..the dude seems not like the cams..prior She one time even shut down the infra reds or something..now this...with the other dude nothing of this happen..always good sight sex and no hiding.But this dude it's like this.Nicole did open lots of times..she doesn't goes to far of bed and covers to bate like others..or tease to death like others..but this can't continue also.This dude is crap.he doesn't cams he can't have sex with her for him house.

I agree!

Nicole must make it cear to him, either he do it on cam, or he gets nothing! This bloke better put his shit together!

She'd be better off with Miguel! 

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning folks...I've watched replay and read through all the posts. I'll just say something briefly about Nicole and Marco having sex...She doesn't have to show us anything...But she will...He certainly doesn't as he's a guest and not paid...but he will...He's still aware of the cams...Could you guys happily perform sex in front of 1000's of people glaring at you on there computer screens on your 2nd visit to the apartment (this time round)...
If this relationship continues, and it looks pretty healthy right now considering they started it months ago, they will live up to expectations...In 3 nights he's fingered her and dildo'd her in great NV, and she gave him a bj in bed...and now they've had a good sex session which they both obviously enjoyed...Patience everybody,....patience.:biggrin:

You are actually defending her hiding?! You love her, but how one defend a such obvios action. She fools us!

I like Nicole. She is the only one currently having a life inside the apartment, other than tease shows. I will never defend such stupid behaviour though!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

Just been reading about last nights events and watched a bit on Replay lol. Nicole and her dude having a great session with both her fans and haters giving their opinion. Though not really a fan of her i fully understand the admiration some have as she tends to be more to the RLC spirit of being herself, doing what she wants with no need for stupid teasing, that being said i wouldn't praise her for this. i can also understand her haters though i am not one of them, as she doesn't tend to get along with anyone. In regards to last night sex. I personally found it strange for a few reasons ans would like you guys to give your opinion on the below questions

1 If the guy is shy, why did he not take Nicole back to his place to fuck her.  He doesn't have to fuck her i the apt as he is not an RLC tenant

2.If the guy is shy, surely he wouldn't have fucked her in the bedroom as he knows there are cams there so why fuck in the toilet with no cams only to fuck later in the bedroom with cams ?

3 Nicole has never been shy of the cams to the point she removed the red cross in the master bedroom toilet to pee rather than pee in the other toilet So why is she giving bj and fucking in a toilet..

Naga mention in an earlier post that it's difficult to fuck when you have thousands watching you which is a very true but that would apply to the guy but not Nicole as she has demonstrated time and time again that she is not bothered by the cams. I am definitely not a Nicole hater. I find her quite attractive but i'm not an admirer by any means and can understand those that may not like her.

They make a fool of us by hiding and blocking cams, then they have no problem doing it on cam 30 minutes later.

First time they fucked, he was shy, they tempered with the night vision, so the cams went black, but then, then they fucked openly on cam several times, without hesitation, the next 2 following nights. This time: He was reluctant, so she had to fuck him off cam in the bathroom, but then again they had no problems doing it on cam right after.

They are super shy, then suddenly totally open. It doesn't make sence! Unless they just want to make us hate them

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes i hear Rosie introduce her friend with her real name, but for people she's called Miss X, so we adopt this name for her, thanks to you 

i correct you're post, thanks for your comprehension  

So I am now punished because I have behaved in accordance with the rules. Do you still know what you want? 

And: To change the content of a post, where I am listed as an author, is an impertinence! Delete it or let it so as it was! But no changes!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

So I am now punished because I have behaved in accordance with the rules. Do you still know what you want? 

And: To change the content of a post, where I am listed as an author, is an impertinence! Delete it or let it so as it was! But no changes!

You really feel punished for this because I just modified your post so everyone can easily understand
I am new to the field so sorry if I have moreover pass my rights and if I offend you but I thought you could understand my point of view

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

You really feel punished for this because I just modified your post so everyone can easily understand
I am new to the field so sorry if I have moreover pass my rights and if I offend you but I thought you could understand my point of view

Where can I complain about mods?

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and when Rose had loud music in her old room, and Nicole asked her to tuned down... :dodgy:

And when Rose and Gina had the music loud in Gina's room and Polya asked them to turn it down... :blush:

There's been a lot of loud music.