Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am thinking...hoping actually, that RLC is working on a plan to replace ALL of the participants in B1 and B2.  

I have two theories, one says that they are having difficulty stocking the apartments, thus the repeats of some sub-par players and the empty room for the past week.  Or... they are waiting for their terms to expire (when the fuck is Gina leaving please dear god!), so that they can replace, en mass, everyone with something else.

I have a more  simple theory. There is a empty room because at the last minute a girl who was supposed to come has cancelled. About Nicole she is back because she asked RLC to bring her back to her spanish lover.

I think and i hope RLC is now more requiring when they cast girls. They don't want shy girls

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Nicole and Rose met in the corridor just as Rose was about to leave the apartment. They said "hello" timidly without even looking at each other. Miss X also there. I don't think she said "hello " to Nicole

Surely it must be something Nicole's done...:wink:

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I am thinking...hoping actually, that RLC is working on a plan to replace ALL of the participants in B1 and B2.  

I have two theories, one says that they are having difficulty stocking the apartments, thus the repeats of some sub-par players and the empty room for the past week.  Or... they are waiting for their terms to expire (when the fuck is Gina leaving please dear god!), so that they can replace, en mass, everyone with something else.

Who knows whats going on, but something has to change. 

Something more mature and experienced, would be better at this point.  

3 of the more recent so called sub par players have been Jasmin, Belle, and Nicole...hardly sub par I'd say....Jas was several steps up from her last stay, Belle's pussy veiws will go down in history and Nicole is providing high quality daily entertainment right now....

When some of you guys complain, which is practically relentless, and cry out for change, you never actually say what you really would like to see...just what you don't want...

Something more mature and experienced...What, like Lola! or are we talking about sending in the cavalry led by Irma again...Or maybe Heidi's mam, she's mature...
I don't think they're struggling to fill the apts...Recently they had 9 girls in B1 and B2, and I believe someone is lined up for B2 as the towels have been set out for a while now...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I have a more  simple theory. There is a empty room because at the last minute a girl who was supposed to come has cancelled. About Nicole she is back because she asked RLC to bring her back to her spanish lover.

I think and i hope RLC is now more requiring when they cast girls. They don't want shy girls

So...a girl cancelling last minute does not fit under the category of "difficulty stocking the apartments"?  :dodgy:

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

3 of the more recent so called sub par players have been Jasmin, Belle, and Nicole...hardly sub par I'd say....Jas was several steps up from her last stay, Belle's pussy veiws will go down in history and Nicole is providing high quality daily entertainment right now....

When some of you guys complain, which is practically relentless, and cry out for change, you never actually say what you really would like to see...just what you don't want...

Something more mature and experienced...What, like Lola! or are we talking about sending in the cavalry led by Irma again...Or maybe Heidi's mam, she's mature...
I don't think they're struggling to fill the apts...Recently they had 9 girls in B1 and B2, and I believe someone is lined up for B2 as the towels have been set out for a while now...

To each his own, we shall see

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

So...a girl cancelling last minute does not fit under the category of "difficulty stocking the apartments"?  :dodgy:

Nope because they had someone ready to move in. That girl may have had something come up that could not be refused or put off. That means they have to find someone who is available. This time of year that might be a little hard at the last minute.

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Nope because they had someone ready to move in. That girl may have had something come up that could not be refused or put off. That means they have to find someone who is available. This time of year that might be a little hard at the last minute.

Yeah it must be difficult to find single girls to spend 3 months earning money in the sunny Spanish summer.  Unless they are not being told what is expected of them and the rules are being changed once they arrive.  Don't any of you bother to reply...I can already see it.  You're bias is apparent in this thread.  Oh and if I want to see girls laying with their legs spread, then it's all there on numerous cam sites right now.

• Upvote 3