Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Snakeater said:

Thank you Nicole for the lovely sight of you enjoying yourself.double thumbs up smiley

Yes that was awesome,, it would be nice if they brought in someone in the guest room who will play with Nichole,,,, maybe if she has a girlfriend who she knows personally to come and join her lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

It's true that she outdid herself this tenure (thus far). Belle-level displays of nudity, awesomely hot masturbation, all of this in the best room in B1/B2 as far as camera positioning and lighting are concerned. The only downside is that Marc is less at ease with the cameras and hiding more than Miguel, but you can't even fault Nicole for that.

Plus the two main fears that people had (including myself) with the hindsight of her first tenure : the fact that she would be often out of the apartment (what a contrast with her roommate ...) and the fact that she would not get along with roommates/fight have not manifested thus far, and far from it.

Nicole, you rock !

I always had faith in her, and always supported her, as you know. But I never expected to see her again. But now she's back she's been absolutely fantastic and outshone all expectations....:heart:

Plus she's given us a magical show just before they went UM with the new girl, Sophie, arriving...What a star...:dodgy:.....smiley with beating heart emoticon

And now I can catch up with her on replay...:biggrin:

Thanks guys for supporting her this time round, It was tough trying to defend her last time, I was fighting a losing battle. I know, she didn't help herself, but if she carries on like this, she will become a RLC star...She is already as far as I'm concerned...:heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes that was awesome,, it would be nice if they brought in someone in the guest room who will play with Nichole,,,, maybe if she has a girlfriend who she knows personally to come and join her lol :biggrin::biggrin:

You mean someone like Estelle:wink::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

WTF are you serious that means it took me 1 week to discover it LOL

Yes, you've missed some serious washing, ironing and folding going on in there...blatant laundry in full view of everyone now...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

I wish some one would clarify. What white powder?

There has always been speculation that girls use the laundry room to do drugs in hiding. Just poking a little fun at that. Laundry detergent is the only white powder that we have seen thus far since the camera has been set up here.