Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

You are absolutely wrong

• Kamila and Kristy when they were in Barcelona took a few days off
  • Anna, Irma, Ilona all 3 went in vacations together. B1 was empty
  • Ilona twice has left the apartment
  • And others since. I don't keep a list

don't forget Irma left twice once with stella and lola left for a couple of days too

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

usted tiene razón, como cuando Heidi, Kamila o Kristy están de vacaciones, al igual que cuando Linda estaba en vacaciones esta semana, y todos los demás APARTEMENTS

I could agree with you, but I would make it a caveat, which in my view, is important. A couple or a girl who is in your house, can be months, without leaving home. Not so in the houses of Barcelona. Where the girls come for a short time. Only 90 days. And I will not enter into the discussion of how many days leave ... Some current girl, we could tell that perhaps already exceeds the thirty days, in which she has been partying outside the house.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, vortios said:

I could agree with you, but I would make it a caveat, which in my view, is important. A couple or a girl who is in your house, can be months, without leaving home. Not so in the houses of Barcelona. Where the girls come for a short time. Only 90 days. And I will not enter into the discussion of how many days leave ... Some current girl, we could tell that perhaps already exceeds the thirty days, in which she has been partying outside the house.

All  i mean is you pay a dicount for a bunch of apartment with the risk of people presents OR NOT.

I speak for myself. I've already seen Nicole sleep at least 80 times in the apartment during her first stay and it was 3 months ago. So if next 2 days she does not sleep in the apartment i can survive.

• Upvote 2

I don´t care if the girls are in the app or not , but the saying " are in vacation " is not ok . they are in vacation in Barca , now Nicole is a few days away , oke , she is still in vacation in Barca . She don´t need a vacation during her vacation !!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, turkey said:

I don´t care if the girls are in the app or not , but the saying " are in vacation " is not ok . they are in vacation in Barca , now Nicole is a few days away , oke , she is still in vacation in Barca . She don´t need a vacation during her vacation !!!!

come on ! we all know the term "vacation" used by RLC is hypocrite in both case.

You know vacation during the vacation only means officially the tenant will not be in the apartment. That's all.

By example half of time when Heidi and Kami are indicated "on vacation", in fact they are traveling for their works.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

come on ! we all know the term "vacation" used by RLC is hypocrite in both case.

You know vacation during the vacation only means officially the tenant will not be in the apartment. That's all.

By example half of time when Heidi and Kami are indicated "on vacation", in fact they are traveling for their works.

Yes we now that , what not justified the term " on vacation "

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nicole se encuentra de vacaciones hasta el 6/21. 

puedo estar equivocado,pero Nicol  segun entendi en una conversacion con Marcos esta en su pais para hacer un examen en su Universidad.Por eso estubo los dos ultimos dias pegada al portati estudiando la asignatura (menos en los descansos que se tomaba par hacerse un telegrafo a su gatito)

I recall that the term girl on vacation did not exist at the Kamila Kristy period, the same for Ilona. I will not create a polemic but in the FAQ has no time we talk about girl on vacation ..:arrow:. It was just created because the apartments were empty too often, and as the complaints sent to RLC, we were forced to add that term. That's why RLC brought back Nora Irma Anna etc ... to entertain us in the apartments not outside

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Todo lo que quiero decir es que se paga un descuento para toda montón de apartamento con el riesgo de las personas presentes o no.

Hablo por mí mismo. Ya he visto Nicole dormir al menos 80 veces en el apartamento durante su primera estancia y fue hace 3 meses. Así que si el próximo 2 de días que no duerme en el apartamento que puedo sobrevivir.

Perhaps, do not understand the meaning of my sentence.
And I also speak for myself, I do not intend to put anyone else on this subject.
Nor do I believe that anyone will die because a girl leaves the house, one or more days.
I simply made the observation, that a girl who is 90 days, on vacation ... I do not think I needed days off from that vacation.
By the way, I'm not going to justify the absence of the girls from the girls in the houses, it was given when it was given. But I'll repeat, it's just my point of view.

• Upvote 1