Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Perhaps, do not understand the meaning of my sentence.
And I also speak for myself, I do not intend to put anyone else on this subject.
Nor do I believe that anyone will die because a girl leaves the house, one or more days.
I simply made the observation, that a girl who is 90 days, on vacation ... I do not think I needed days off from that vacation.
By the way, I'm not going to justify the absence of the girls from the girls in the houses, it was given when it was given. But I'll repeat, it's just my point of view.

Only joking here.

But they work very at looking at their phones all day and night and clearly need at vacation. LOL

1 hour ago, turkey said:

We don´t have a discount on that period .:sad:

No, we don't, but it may be why Carolina is there!

Such absense (vacation or whatever it is) might have been planned long before they entered RLC, it might have been a condition in the agreement from the start.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobertParker_88 said:

Sólo bromeando aquí.

Pero trabajan muy a mirar sus teléfonos todo el día y la noche y necesitan claramente en las vacaciones. LOL

I appreciate your joke, because sometimes, they take things with a seriousness, which I do not think was necessary.
It's a breath of fresh air

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RobertParker_88 said:

Only joking here.

But they work very at looking at their phones all day and night and clearly need at vacation. LOL

L o l . And the most funny is the more these girls are stuck at their phones all day long, the more people here complains when they are missing :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

L o l . And the most funny is the more these girls are stuck at their phones all day long, the more people here complains when they are missing :biggrin:

This is so fascinating : watching a girl on her smartphone.( smiles)

• Upvote 2

The idea of knowing what is naked under her dress pleases me she does not need to be in the apartment 24 hours. I just regret that she is still shy with the cams even if she shows a lot of nudity, she needs time to feel comfortable. :heart:. Exit 13:25 to Sofie

A when new girls I can no longer stand all this team of girlfriends who do nothing for us ( or too rarely  ) , because by chance the girls who come out of the lot of my point of view are not friends (Karol Ange Nicole and recently Sofie) can be They know each other but not as close friends (B1 is in U / M). I know I will not make friends with my words, but I had to say it. I'm not a person who often criticizes even though I've been thinking about it for a long time.

• Upvote 1