Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Gina should be on her way soon as well.  I heard she was exiting on June 25th.

Is that based on anything, or since she didn't leave on her 90th day now guessing it will be on the next multiple of 30?

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

and I really hope she doesn't get the big bedroom...She's much better in this one...

cam angle wise the current room is better than the big room, but bathroom weights up for that imho

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

cam angle wise the current room is better than the big room, but bathroom weights up for that imho

The bathroom is better but I'll stick with her current bedroom based on some of the views she's been giving us lately...

4 minutes ago, CowArt said:

The B2 room listing just updated. Nicole to the big room, Sofie stays put, Nicole's old room now guest room. 

She might need the big bed after yesterday...:dodgy:...I really wanted her to stay put....for our benefit...:sad:

RLC, time for for all new places and not and not floppy Russian apartments with a separate crapper then separate tub and sink, disgusting touching all those door.  I see the same Soviet furniture in all St Pete. apartments.  I logged in saw a a guys message for all new things, i agree.  Speak English not Russain, make that a requirement and damn it give Stephan an Maya an apt like Kitty's.  What Maya lives in now with 2" think walls, who heard of such a thing, the apt. looks like the one that can easily catch fire like the one in London.  RLC  is dragging its feet on a U.S. only, have an apt in L.A. on the ocean or a mansion overlooking the Pacific where can become friends with famous people and go to nightly studio and music label parties and bring home real guys not the duffises that wear a shirt "bitches love me" is that what Barc has to offer?  Keep one apt. in Russia the original K&K there is a cute small height girl that looks like not high maintenance.

• Upvote 1

en tout cas, nicole doit être surveiller, car elle a clairement fait une crise d'épilepsie!!! le problème c'est que ni elle, ni les filles ne s'en sont rendu compte, et j'espère que nicole lira le forum, pour voir un médecin. il s'agit bien d'épilepsie, car pour une crise de tétanie, la personne reste consciente, alors que nicole était inconsciente!!! normalement, une personne épileptique le sait, mais apparemment nicole ne sait pas ce qu'il lui arrive, donc si elle lit ce forum, il faut qu'elle consulte rapidement, et que les autres participantes de l'appartement soient averties, afin de pouvoir la surveiller!!!:cry:

Limite de caractères dépassée
620/5000
Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.

TRADUIRE DAVANTAGE
In any case, nicole must be watchful, because she clearly has a seizure episode !!! The problem is that neither she nor the girls realized it, and I hope nicole will read the forum, to see a doctor. It is indeed epilepsy, because for a crisis of tetany, the person remains conscious, while nicole was unconscious !!! Normally, an epileptic person knows, but apparently nicole does not know what happens to her, so if she reads this forum, she needs to consult quickly, and the other participants in the apartment are notified Can monitor it !!!:confused:

Limite de caractères dépassée

Saisissez du texte ou l'adresse d'un site Web, ou importez un document à traduire.

TRADUIRE DAVANTAGE

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone how Nicole this morning (for those who 've seen before U / M.) I think a lot of people (especially Naga) would have liked that no room change, but a large room can help to be Less oppressive, a bigger bed, a big bathroom.Effectively the cameras are badly arranged, but I'm sure that Nicole will find how to do with. For the moment she needs rest and especially less telephone and laptop but This is another story. By the way (Naga) the panty drawers are bigger. You will be more comfortable :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone how Nicole this morning (for those who 've seen before U / M.) I think a lot of people (especially Naga) would have liked that no room change, but a large room can help to be Less oppressive, a bigger bed, a big bathroom.Effectively the cameras are badly arranged, but I'm sure that Nicole will find how to do with. For the moment she needs rest and especially less telephone and laptop but This is another story. By the way (Naga) the panty drawers are bigger. You will be more comfortable :biggrin:

Afternoon Martyen..Fortunately there was no drama like yesterday,..she was still asleep when it went UM...I'm wanting her to stay in her current room purely for selfish reasons but if she gets checked out, and deemed fit enough for the project, then I'd prefer her to move to the big room if it will be safer for her...She does need checking out, that's for sure, and prescribed some form of medication to stop it happening again...:confused:

13 minutes ago, martyen said:

By the way (Naga) the panty drawers are bigger. You will be more comfortable :biggrin:

If he gets too comfortable in her drawers, he might fall asleep and miss all the action. :cry: