Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

@maxfactor, I know how hard it is not to, exspecially this guy, but do not get insultive towards other member.

Listen to Mark Twain, don't argue with him.

Lol,,,,so I guess we should all stop listening to each other then,,,idiots of a feather flock and comment on CC together :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

56 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Tonight is the eve of Sant Joan, there are parties at the beach but also parties across the city, in public squares etc

http://barcelonayellow.com/bcn-events-articles/128-nit-de-sant-joan-saint-john

Sant Joan traditions: Coca & Cava

I would not be surprised if some of the brighter CC members got confused-given their incessant drug conversations.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Max I went back and read what you posted Mike is not the stupid or arrogant one . You are. What he said is what you wrote. So do not blame someone else for you being an idiot.

It was pretty simple English...once should have sufficed.

Just now, happyone said:

I would not be surprised if some of the brighter CC members got confused-given their incessant drug conversations.

Hey Mike is that the same coca you put in your nose with a milk chaser?:dodgy::wink::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know why he thought that copying that link and posting it here to describe me would somehow embarrass me or make me angry,,, he made a false statement about the ladies and RLC,, I pointed out his incorrect Theory and he took offense and then went on the Attack,,,and he calls me a Drama Queen and Attention seeking whore lol:biggrin::biggrin:

He was hoping Anna and Caro probably two of his favorites where gonna stay on but didn't. Not every girl that comes is gonna be a tenant even if they were previously one Though i could understand the disappointment not sure why RLC would be to blame.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know why he thought that copying that link and posting it here to describe me would somehow embarrass me or make me angry,,, he made a false statement about the ladies and RLC,, I pointed out his incorrect Theory and he took offense and then went on the Attack,,,and he calls me a Drama Queen and Attention seeking whore lol:biggrin::biggrin:

Well he got that bit right...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes he did,,,he knows me so well,,,and all of CC agrees lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Like I said I don't know why he thought telling me about my best features would embarrass me or make me angry,,,he only made me blush with pride:biggrin:::):heart:

blush.gifgiggle.gif

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll have to come to euromike's defence here. I dont think calling him names for pointing things out warrants the abuse. He has his own style of commenting which i dont get why it is taken personal :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

Don't jinx it happyone,,it's still early,,,maybe the same ones who said Carol and Anna were here to stay and then left when RLC deceived us will think that too.

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Or next time put one twin in B#1 and the other in B#2,,,, I cannot remember who was who,,but put the twin who always touched herself in Barcelona #2 on the big bed :biggrin:

I think the Twins were just a one time deal.  RLC was grasping at Straws so they had to bring in something new.  The Recycled Fodder is going stale.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think the Twins were just a one time deal.  RLC was grasping at Straws so they had to bring in something new.  The Recycled Fodder is going stale.   :biggrin:

Are you saying that the older cows are not that interesting any more or need to be placed in a different pasture??? :biggrin: (that emoticon was for you winnlove)

Just to clarify-I am not saying the girls are old cows--just a figure of speech.