Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It looks like Nicole and Marc have split up to me...and I really hope she doesn't get the big bedroom...She's much better in this one...

Found it, was on page 384. Are you still about Naga or have you nodded off?

8 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Found it, was on page 384. Are you still about Naga or have you nodded off?

It was translated by somebody watching it live. Marc told Nicole this on cam in spanish: he said that he don't want to continue as a couple, although he wants to keep her as a friend.

44 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

OK a question for you expert watchers camera 15 B2, what is that hanging in the top upper right of shot? Noticed it before and took no notice. Could it be a shower curtain?

It's a plastic bag filled with round pads, they use them to remove make up.  There's a hole at the bottom for quick access.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

It was translated by somebody watching it live. Marc told Nicole this on cam in spanish: he said that he don't want to continue as a couple, although he wants to keep her as a friend.

Thanks Ed, missed that only saw Naga's comment. I expect it might have been a camera issue. He certainly left quickly the other night after giving her back a massage. Nicole seems to have taken it well so far, hasn't shown any sign of unhappiness.