Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I would like to warn everyone that even this evening all the girls are out, to spend time tonight you can do a survey about who owns the most beautiful hair among the girls

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

I think i never quite understood how hot gina is untill today.

Btw, was she doing something with the other guy the other day (who fingered polya) ?

No, she was not in the apartment at the time, although she came home and found them both asleep on her bed

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Teddy 1 said:

We can't be certain about anything that we can't see but I certainly hope so. Perhaps RLC will take pity on us and let us know at some point.

Don't hold your breath for RLC to come onto the Forum to state anything.  Their Gonads aren't big enough.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's right but I'm not sure where he got his info from...That'll be 121 days, a pretty odd number if you ask me...:huh:

I seen in posted in the Chat at RLCF.  Some days reliable information is placed and some other days not so reliable.  See what happens tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

Third sexual stage. Gina making goo goo eyes at BF while running her hand over his shoulder and chest. This is going a long time. :biggrin:

By the time she's done he'll be going home with  BlueBalls9973c.gif

• Upvote 1