Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

This is boring, wish all the girls in b1 & b2 can travel home. They are home and bored their lives or they are out all night and when they come home they sleep all day. Hope they go home soon because this is boring.time To get some new blood In these apartments.

• Upvote 1

whether or not nichole went to hospital I think since she cant remember after the attacks and just goes for the eye I think that RLC should at least INFORM nichole of her situationbecause they took it off replay and she was still moving around and stumbling for 3 hrs this way  she will know and will take proper steps to take care of that problem I don't know if shes been told but she should be 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, rj219 said:

whether or not nichole went to hospital I think since she cant remember after the attacks and just goes for the eye I think that RLC should at least INFORM nichole of her situationbecause they took it off replay and she was still moving around and stumbling for 3 hrs this way  she will know and will take proper steps to take care of that problem I don't know if shes been told but she should be

agree

16 minutes ago, rj219 said:

The only place she is likely going to get the proper Medical Care is back in her Homeland.  When most of these young girls travel to different parts, most of them don't look at getting out of State Medical Coverage because they think nothing will ever happen to them. If she has no Coverage then a trip to the Hospital will require Cash up front before any Medical Professional will even look at you.

• Upvote 2

Good morning my fellow Nicole lovers. Late start this morning after watching the F1. You BLOODY BEAUTY RICCIARDO  :biggrin: GO DANIEL. Well, reading the posts this morning show I didn't miss anything especially see most of your attention was discussing hospital admissions. Crunch time for me come 30th June, to renew or not to renew my RLC subscription. As much as I love Nicole to bits (and all her sexy bits), I can't see any wild adventures between her and Sofie in B2 and for the other darlings in B1, Their occasional bum and boob friendly pats are not mounting to any come ons for me.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only place she is likely going to get the proper Medical Care is back in her Homeland.  When most of these young girls travel to different parts, most of them don't look at getting out of State Medical Coverage because they think nothing will ever happen to them. If she has no Coverage then a trip to the Hospital will require Cash up front before any Medical Professional will even look at you.

gee that's a shame but after 2 attacks  and not remembering and taking replay off after 2nd and she was still in apt moving around at least I hope they informed her then its up to her that way she can decide to get help even if it means leaving RLC because her health comes first and if she stays here and it happens again it could be real bad for her

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Good morning my fellow Nicole lovers. Late start this morning after watching the F1. You BLOODY BEAUTY RICCIARDO  :biggrin: GO DANIEL. Well, reading the posts this morning show I didn't miss anything especially see most of your attention was discussing hospital admissions. Crunch time for me come 30th June, to renew or not to renew my RLC subscription. As much as I love Nicole to bits (and all her sexy bits), I can't see any wild adventures between her and Sofie in B2 and for the other darlings in B1, Their occasional bum and boob friendly pats are not mounting to any come ons for me.

Ciao Nari...Don't forget, there's a new girl due in B2, that might sway you...Obviously my girl is always entertaining, as well as being gorgeous even when she's battered and bruised and I'm really warming to Sofie...I think she's opening up gradually...:biggrin:

I know that these girls come here to make money which is important to them considering what there life is about but when it comes to your health that must come first so I hope  that nichole sees that and knows that. I like her but in her best interest I think it would be best to be with family during this time but ill keep her in my prayers and be supportive of her while she remains here and whatever she decides.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

No, read my post again, I said she might have been admitted during or after the UM yesterday, She maybe was allowed to leave in the evening, till 2:30.

From what I've read on the last several pages, it seems that she has been looked at already and probably told what she needs to do about the situation.  The rest is up to her and she is not about to change her way of partying all night and sleeping all day if her history has anything to do about it.

When my son is told what he needs to do by his neurologist to lessen the chances of having a seizure, then it is up to him to carry out what he needs to do.  Just last night we were all at my place in the country and after a long day of replacing the siding on my house, he ate dinner (unfortunately rather late), took a shower, had one drink and was in bed by 10:15pm.  He knows what he needs to do and here lately when he has had a seizure, he didn't do what he knows to do.

My point is this, Nicole will continue on burning the midnight oil and not taking care of herself like she now should and she will continue to have seizures.  The medicine is not going to do it for her.  There are many other things she must do to lessen the chance of having seizures.  I don't believe what she did last night was hospital related at those hours.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, within limits though! 

When 've been admitted to hospital, to monitor my breathing during sleep. I was admitted at noon, took some tests, then I was allowed to leave the hospital untill 22, they monted some devices to me, but I didn't go to sleep before 1:30, slept till 10:00, then I had to wait for the doctor, I could leave around 13.

But I too now doubt Nicole was

That sounds like a sleep apnea test which is way different than what Nicole would be admitted for.  With sleep apnea, even around where I live, that is how they handle people.  The only time from my experience with seizures that anyone has been admitted in my family is when my second to the oldest brother pretty much admitted himself so the neurologist could find and fix (which lobe of his brain) whatever it was that was causing his seizures.  Unfortunately it took running his automobile into someones living room to wake him up to the seriousness of the situation.

Once again, from what I read in the last several pages, Nicole was just continuing on the path of being a night owl on the prowl like she has done since her first RLC visit.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't believe what she did last night was hospital related at those hours.

I'm doubting it too, but I brought it up as a possibility, the forumm was slow, we were discussing possabilities.

• Upvote 1